Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.5

on 10/24/2003 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my cleanser for a long time. I'm more into an experimenting mood now. I love this cleanser. It's gentle, it cleanses and it leaves your skin soft and dewy. Very good for sensitive skin.

on 10/23/2003 6:47:00 PM

I tried this stuff a few years ago after reading rave reviews in all sorts of magazines. I'm still scarred from the experience. Nothing has ever broken me out as badly as this atrocity. Seems to work wonders for other people, though.

on 10/12/2003 7:33:00 PM

Not the best cleanser, it's just so plain...good for morning or mid-day cleansing. Great for fixing your mascara when you have an "accident". I have also used it to help take off make-up. Mix with baking soda = homemade scrub which is gentle and really exfoliates without irritation. I've gone through one whole bottle of Cetaphil and I like it, but I don't use it all the time. Just when I need extremely gentle cleansing.

on 10/11/2003 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Too much hype on this one. I dont like it, it did leave a residual feeling on my skin. And my skin is oily (it said its great for all types of skin), but it made it oilier. I think this would be good for sensitive or dry skin. If you have oily, combination

on 10/10/2003 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Said its for all skin types but it made my normalish skin way to oily and didnt leave a nice clean feeling either. Only thing its good for is taking foundation off w/o the use of harsh water.

on 10/11/2003 9:43:00 PM

I think this is a good cleanser to use in the mornings. However, it's not strong enough to remove my makeup. The price isn't bad and I usually try to purchase the generic version at Walmart for half the price.

on 10/13/2003 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have sensitve/dry skin and while it didn't dry out my face, it didn't do much for it. I hate the smell too. It smells like hairspray to me. It didn't make me break out at all but I just don't think it's that great.

on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 AM

Hate it! I tried it b/c my friend uses it and likes it. It doesn't feel like it's cleaning my face. It also leaves a filmy residue afterwards that is very annoying.

on 10/23/2003 3:25:00 AM

great for sensitive skin, the only thing that cleans but doesn't irritate my skin

on 10/23/2003 1:18:00 AM

ANYBODY HERE TRIED OR HEARD OF MARIA GALLAND BEAUTY PRODUCTS? NEED ADVISE URGENTLY. TQ.

Video Reviews & Tutorials