Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 7/19/2009 9:05:00 PM

This is my favorite "going out" fragrance because it actually lasts all night. Sometimes I can smell it on my clothes from the night before! It is a little bit of a sweeter fragrance so just apply sparingly. Only downside is that it's pretty expensive, but you can almost always find it in a nice set.

on 7/18/2009 3:40:00 AM

The best perfume i have ever smelled! I got so much compliments about this perfume when i wear it, everyone always asks! It is a high price to pay but it is worth it because you smell great!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

No no no! It was just waaay too sweet for my senses. I only sprayed a little on me, and it assailed my nose. If I wore it for too long, it would make me dizzy and/or give me a headache. Though the packaging is beautiful, and the sillage is great, I just can't wear it.

on 6/28/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The positive feedback from this perfume is enormous. There is a softness and elegance to this perfume is unmatched by any other. Sweet, warm, floral scents are the most apparent in flowerbomb. The best part about this perfume is this - because it's pricey, it's not common! Thus, you stand out :)

on 6/18/2009 3:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have had a sample of Flowerbomb sitting on my fragrance shelf for ages...A woman doused with it on public transport immediately put me off the pungent perfume - it's really strong so use sparingly. The other day I put some on, and was pleasantly surprised and the beautiful, yummy, warm fragrance that unfolded throughout the day. But the great thing about this is that it lasts all day and it morphs into so many different yummy decadent scents! It stays very close to your skin and probably has THE best sillage out of my 30ish perfumes. It smells really good with my chemistry. At first I thought it was way too strong, but the strong flowery top notes fade away to reveal a yummy, caramelly scent.

Love it for Winter - stay away in summer though as it's probably too strong for it! Will continue to use this throughout the colder months, alternating with Burberry Brit, Vera Wang Princess and Stella (my all time favourite).

on 6/16/2009 4:01:00 PM

I smelled this in a magazine and had to have it. Love the smell, but it does not last on me- people can't even smell it on me unless I hold my wrist up to them. I doused myself with it this morning and no comments. It is waaaaaaaaaay too expensive to not last. I only purchased the little mini sample. I am so disappointed because this smells so good! I might try the Extreme version instead.

on 5/29/2009 9:56:00 PM

So intoxicating!

My Absolute Favorite Perfume!!! it's sweet without being overly sugary and has just a hint of flower sent. It smells delicious, it pretty much makes my mouth water. I got a sample thinking it was just some overly expensive, regular old perfume until i took it home and smelled it. i fell in love. Considering i love light, sweet, girly scents this is the perfect perfume for me. The only cons are; it doesn't last too long, and the price tag is pretty high. but, it's totally worth it. i LOVE it. period.

on 5/21/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This review is for the EDP. Sugary-sweet fragrance with very poor lasting power. Doesn't smell bad at all and I wouldn't mind smelling this on another person but this fragrance is not for me. Very linear - there are no woody/floral/spicy basenotes at all to support the sweetness so not an interesting scent. Love the grenade-shaped bottle.

This is the most expensive beauty product I purchase, but it is soooo worth it! I can't stop wearing this fragrance, I am so addicted to it. It lasts on my skin all day and everyone compliments me on it. It smells like fresh minted money, violets and good & plenty! How yummy! I have the fragrance, the oil the body lotion and the bath gel. I LOVE IT!!!!

Popular Fragrances