Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 6/24/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Will never repurchase as a blemish concealer. Barely ANY product, it runs out so fast! Although it does cover my under eye circles really well, it is difficult to apply to blemishes because the tip becomes rounded and bulky when you use it for awhile :/ Good for a highlighter and dark circles though! (Which I MAY repurchase it for).
If you have dry skin under your eyes, on your eyelids or anywhere else you plan to apply this to, find a different product! It brings out dry skin like no tomorrow and completely defeats the purpose!

on 6/7/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this today and i think that it works amazingly!! This is my first concealer and i am in love with it !

First of all its ivory shade which is 001, matches me perfectly! In my opinion the most important thing to look in a foundation, make up base , concealer etc. is, if its color matches you perfectly or not. And NEVER buy something with a pink undertone if you are yellow undertoned like me :) ! Try it out at a cosmetic store!

Its coverage is awesome :) Its looking so natural while covering things perfectly. I personally apply it under my bb cream ( I am mixing dior hyralife bb and pure beauty bulgarian rose bb cream and the result is just fabulous!)

The only thing i don't really like about this product is that it gets a bit cakey around my eye area. So i decided to buy another LIQUID concealer to apply under my eyes.

In conculusion its great for those who are looking for a stick concealer..

If you have a question about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on makeupalley, I would love to help ;)

on 4/4/2013 4:54:00 AM

I bought this concealer in natural beige, but when I used it it was a terrible orange colour. It did nothing for my under-eye circles except accentuate the fact that they were there, as it settled into the lines. It also looked greasy after a while. Will not buy again!

on 3/26/2013 6:36:00 PM

Ughhhh. This stuff left me soooooo greasy. It seperated after an hour of wear and left patches of no coverage. I can't recommend. I was excited to try it because I like the packaging. I love the ease of a stick concealer and the color looked perfect. I got the honey shade. In the package it looked like a good match but on my skin it was too orange. This wasn't expensive but.....another $6 wasted.

This conceals all flaws, I use it under smashbox foundation and it lasts even in Floridas heat humidity and water activies(water parks beaches etc)

on 1/25/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Other people wouldn't have this product as their first choice but its certainly mine! I will be buying it again. It covers well and gets rid of imperfections. It also gets rid of the dark circles around my eyes in the morning and makes me look more awake. I just love it!

on 12/27/2012 2:02:00 AM

This product on my face look cakey and lefts flakes. I don't feel like it hides my blemishes at all.

on 12/16/2012 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Does not look on my dry skin. I only used it for an under-eye concealer for my dark circles, but honestly it seemed to bring more attention TO them. Too cakey/dry. Will not buy again.

on 11/28/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

on 11/19/2012 1:02:00 PM

I use this concealer on spots and under eye circles and it hides them quite well. Like other people have said, it is quite cakey but I suppose that's okay because I know that I won't accidentally rub it off. However, if you have pale skin like me, this concealer isn't very pale so you might have to rub it in well. It tends to work better on smaller spots instead of larger ones.

Video Reviews & Tutorials