Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 9/7/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this when i don't want to go out and am going to lounge about the house. It's lovely with zinc oxide which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a very creamy moisturizer and milky. it has a frangrance to it although it shouldn't if it's marketed to sensitive skin users.. but whatever it doesn't irritate me. it's probably to mask the light sunscreen scent. it's a little floral? not sure how to describe it, it doesnt linger so dont worry. It absorbs right away and doesnt leave a white cast, it can however make you look a little greasy/oily if youre using too much of it. because of the squeeze bottle the tendency is to use more than you actually need. Be sure to apply to the neck and ears as well! they need just as much TLC as the face. I don't wear this on a sunny day or if i know im going to be in the direct sunlight long (the spf 15 is too low for prolonged sun exposure ..well for me anyway) when i know im going to be outside or out shopping etc, --not like playing sports in the sun out, but you get my idea. i use the olay sensitive spf 30. i'll do a review for that too. i use actual sunscreen if i know im going to be in the diRECT sun for a long time or if i know its going to be a very sunny day. you shouldn't buy this anywhere but from Wal-mart (i'm not promoting it or anything) because frankly, why would you pay more when you don't have to? i see this at CVS and Target and Rite Aid for over 11 dollars when it's only 8 (?ish) there. you get the option of buying a 4oz or a 6oz for a few dollars more. --i bought and used the 4oz bottle frequently but not daily and it lasted me just under a year. i've only had to repurchase once. so it'll last quite some time. another thing. when youre getting this look for the formulation with ZINC OXIDE and OCTINOXATE as the sunscreen's active ingredients. i've heard of others suffering from congestion, breakouts, or redness and irritation because of a "new" formulation (with AVOBENZONE). if you can't find it(or on a budget) try getting the Equate (Wal-mart) version, it's the same formulation as the one with ZINC OXIDE in it.

on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

on 7/1/2011 3:17:00 PM

I really adore this sunscreen. I need a combo of an ss and moisturizer. At night I alternate between retin a gel and PC BHA 2% as needed, so an everyday sunscreen is a must. The zinc is a plus as well. I live in the humidity of south Georgia and this doesn't sweat off. I sweat just walking out the front door here so that is a must. Of course during the summer I need more protection some days, but this is awesome. I usually apply a hydrator before applying but otherwise everything is so simple with this guy. And I finally started family and friends on this product as well. There is usually always a deal on this somewhere as well.

I got painful perioral dermatitis while using this so I've stopped it.. I've also stopped other products though. But this was the main new product I was using day and night and my face was red each day after using this under makeup. My mom loves this stuff so I gave the bottle to her. But she is in her 50's and doesn't have oily acne prone sensitive skin like I do. I think I'm just going to give up on moisturizers all together until I'm older and have drier skin!!!!!

on 5/21/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this moisturizer! its great for summer and is very light, yet moisturizing at the same time. It never looks greasy yet gives my skin a nice glow.

This product is not for me at all! I used it for about 5 days and then around my eye area I got a horrible allergic reaction. The skin around my eyes are now inflammed and red, they hurt and are extremely dry. Will not purchase again because of this. Other than that it was good to the rest of my skin and hydrated it nicely, but it gave me one of the WORST reactions i've had in a very long time.

on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This products serves as a light SPF moisturizer in the warmer weather but I have to use another moisturizer under it in the winter. The consistency is slightly runny and can easily get into your eyes so you have to be careful when applying it. It also leaves a shiny residue on your face after applying it but most sunscreen lotions do. Also, if you do not wash your face thoroughly enough at night, this lotions seems to cause tiny colorless bumps. Other than this, it works well under makeup. The SPF is good for weekdays when most of your time is spent inside but not sufficient on sunny weekends if you're outside for any length of time.

on 4/20/2011 3:25:00 PM

Lovely moisturizer! Makes my face feel soft without feeling oily.

on 4/15/2011 11:48:00 AM

Best sunscreen/moisturizer I've ever used. I'm prone to break outs and have combination skin that gets oily easily, especially wearing any kind of sunscreen, but this is so good for me. Doesn't leave me too oily at all, and softens so much. I had dry patches of skin from acne creams I use and this has fixed them almost completely, and I've been using it only about a week. LOVE it. I will buy it forever as long as they keep the same formula.

on 4/3/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

Popular Moisturizers