Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

4.5

Polyethylene wax Volatile silicone oils Hydrophobic treated, concentrated pigments Plastic polymer with adhesive properties

on 2/8/2014 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in #24 and it barely shows up.maybe i'm not using enough but I find it shear and it doesn't last long at all. I'm so disappointed, I was expecting so much and it doesn't perform as well as I thought... I now use it as a base for my brow powder but even then its not water proof... Will not be buying again due to my oily skin and sparse brows

on 2/3/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
-Lasts all day
-Acts like a gel by holding brows in place
-Gives you the ability to add arch if you have a straight brow shape
-You only need a very tiny amount of product
-Naturally fills in thin brows
-Naturally fills in gaps in brows
-Waterproof

Cons:
-For some this product may be too pricey

Overall:
My eyebrows are thin, sparse and have very little arch to them. I had experimented with powders and brow pencils for the longest time, but could never find a product that I loved. I browsed a lot of products at Sephora before I purchased this. I own Aqua Brow in the shade Ash and the color match is perfect, and never looks off. The primary reason that I went with Make Up For Ever and not another brand is the fact that this product will last longer than other products because you only need to use a small amount. I was worried how natural this brow product would look, because when I tested the color on the back of my hand it definitely looked intimidating. But to my surprise it looked fantastic, and not harsh at all. I first brush my brows, making sure that my hairs aren't going in any crazy directions. I then squeezed a tiny amount on to a brush (I use a cheap flat liner brush), and I simply fill my brows in using small strokes. I fill in any spaces and gaps. If I think that I used to much I just wait for my brows to set and I lightly brush some of the color out using a clean spoolie, but you have to be careful because you can end up smearing your brows with the spoolie. I've also found that if I brush my brow hairs at a slightly upward angle I can fill them in and give them a slight arch. I love that this product holds your brows in place like a gel. I can wear this all day without worrying that my brows will fade or smudge. I do however (if it's warm outside) set my brows with a cheap drug store powder. I plan on repurchasing this product in the future because it looked great and lasted all day.

on 1/23/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried powders and pencils, nothing compared to this!!! It's awesome!!!

on 1/10/2014 6:50:00 PM

This is the bomb! I have medium Brown hair and use shade 15 and it works perfectly! I've always had trouble with pencils looking to waxy and powders not sticking to my brows. But this product is a Godsend. It's so quick to use and will last forever!! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is a good brow product but I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer powders and pencils. For reference, I have fuller eyebrows.

This product is a 2-in-1, it can shape/fill your brows as well as hold them in place. If you don't want to buy a separate brow gel, this would probably be good for you. I have the color 15 which works well with my dark brown hair; it's not perfect but it's pretty good- it's a cool toned brown which is a BIG plus. My main reason I'm not going to re-purchase is because it's faster for me to use a pencil/powder. This has a gel-like consistency and $20 is a very good price, this will last a very long time (compared to $20/month for the brow wiz) but it does take some extra precision and care to fill your brows with this which I don't always want to deal with.

I love this product. My eyebrows look pretty natural still after it's applied and it stays pretty well throughout most of the day. I apply it with an angled brush and set it with a light brow powder. I have dark brown hair and I bought it in shade 30. The color is still pretty intense but I like that look. It does end up fading a little on the edge after a few hours of wear but I am pretty sweat prone on my forehead.

I was born with thick coarse eye brows but after years of plucking (starting from my middle school days) they are stuck in a wannabe Linda Evangelista skinny brow shape. In an effort to look younger, I started to wear my brows in a thicker, natural shape without an arch.

Taupe #35 is a perfect match for me with my dark almost black Asian hair and pale NC20 skin. The shade is a cool greyish dark brown with no red/copper undertones. Taupe #35 is buildable from sheer soft brows to super stark/fierce brows. I gave MUFE Aqua Brow four lippies because it's not HG status for me. The formula cannot withstand the oiliness from my forehead or brow hairs and seems to fade at the end of the day.

NOTE: Buy this from a reputable retailer- not from a random seller on eBay! The closest MUFE freestanding store is a hour and a half away from me so I opted to purchase from eBay since it was more convenient for me and the local Sephoras don't offer the whole Aqua Brow line. Bad decision. The Aqua Brow that I purchased was old and the oil had separated from the gel/cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i loveee this product! This is the only product i use on my eyebrows(shade 15). It gives my eyebrows life.The only negative thing i have to say about this product is the packaging,since its in a little tube i have to place the product on my hand which can be messy and sometimes i grab to much product and cant put it back which i Dislike wasting product.

on 12/6/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is a product that i think that will suit anyone . my brows are natural dar but have a few gaps that are visible , when i tried this . it made my brows look naturally full and youthful . i definitely can't live without it . you only need a tiny amount to fill and beautify your brows. i 100% recommend it !

on 11/20/2013 2:00:00 AM

I was excited to get this hearing that it's waterproof. I usually sweat a lot on the brows so brow powder tends to fade quickly. I got this in taupe and it's the perfect match for my dark eyebrows, and looks extremely natural. I have thick eyebrows already, so I just use this to fill in my brows and it makes them look fuller. It's really pigmented so I only use a dot each brow with an angled brow brush to fill them and then I set them with Anatasia Tinted Brow Gel. This however, isn't waterproof but smudgeproof so sadly I won't be repurchasing once it's empty as I wanted something waterproof. I find that my eyebrow pencils are more water resistant than this, and also a ton cheaper.

Popular Brows Products