Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 5/5/2014 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I know some people who aren't too keen on this, but I absolutely adore this product. The consistency is perfect it doesn't clump my lashes, but still does a wonderful job lengthening them. This is definitely my HG mascara I always seem to find myself coming back to it.

on 4/27/2014 4:58:00 PM

If you want to waste your money buy Lancome Hypnose!

on 4/5/2014 9:24:00 PM

Something about this mascara has changed, and Iím not sure if itís my imagination! I used to love this mascara, it was my HG! I didnít use it for about a year (I had a lot of samples to go through), and when I repurchased it something was different. I usually look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Iím less concerned about volume. I used to find that it was really buildable, super pigmented, and never clumped. However, now it clumps like crazy! I canít stand this mascara anymore. It is still buildable but it clumps very easily, and itís not easy to separate my lashes with a comb, I have had many frustrated mornings trying to achieve a pretty, separated look. When you first get this mascara the formula is very wet and hard to work with, I hate trying to work with it until about the 15th-20th use, then it becomes a bit more manageable. I also have long, straight, blonde eyelashes, and this mascara wonít hold the curl in my lashes. The good things about Hypnose are the pigmentation (very black), and it has a good size bristle brush that is easy to work with. I am using up the rest of this mascara, but I wouldnít repurchase or recommend it anymore.

on 3/24/2014 7:30:00 AM

I find this mascara over-priced, considering I have to wipe most of the product off the brush every time I pull it out of the tube! It is very clumpy, and I have to use a dry brush to try to get the clumps off my lashes and separate them. Takes too much time and effort to use this. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I have used LancŰme Definicil mascara, and like that one much better. It doesn't run or smear if you tear up, either.

on 3/20/2014 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have very sparse, fine dark brown lashes and this mascara really pumps them up and fans them out. People have actually asked me if I'm wearing fake lashes. It does clump a bit and require you to really wiggle the brush and manipulate the product, but the results are great. It also doesn't irritate my eyes the way many drugstore brands do. I wear contacts and my eyes tend to water a lot. This stuff doesn't really smear a lot, but I only wear it on my top lashes. I've repurchased this brand of mascara three times.

on 3/8/2014 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Just an ordinary mascara that does not justify its price! I have short and thin eyelashes and it didn't transform them into thick false-like ones. This mascara did what any other ordinary and reasonably priced mascara would do. I'm glad I didn't pay for it as it was a gift, and certainly I wouldn't buy it again!

on 2/24/2014 4:12:00 PM

This is a lovely mascara, eyelashes are separated and look super long with no clumping. The only problem I find is if you feel a little hot the mascara transfers onto your skin Which I have never experienced before. However I would recommend this mascara.

on 2/23/2014 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara. I've tried lots of different kinds and after receiving this as a gift (thanks, Grandma!) I can't imagine buying another brand.

I only need one coat but it layers beautifully. The only downside is that when I put it on my lower lashes it always smudges onto the skin a little bit but I actually think that's more due to my technique than the mascara.

on 2/17/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a really good mascara but for the price I can buy 3 drugstore mascaras that work just as well. If It were cheaper I would repurchase.

on 1/18/2014 12:04:00 AM

This mascara beat out my previous HG Jordana mascara, even though it is 10 times the price. The thing with this is, it doesn't really look like you have on mascara, it just looks like eyelashes are naturally beyond belief, maybe even fake, but it does not smudge or flake, and has ZERO clumps. Each lash remains separate, just black, thicker, and longer looking. My lashes are probably medium length, average thickness, and have good natural curl but they are blonde, so I need a good mascara that really coats every lash. This one does, the brush is perfect and makes it very easy to get every last lash. I only need one coat, two will give a more dramatic effect but still without clumping. I forgot that mascara can flake or smudge since using this one.

Popular Mascaras