Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/17/2011 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Eat it don't wear it. I buy this just to spray in my office because it's that yummy. I do wear it too when I have a casual day. Very delicious!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had got this scent as a gift from my mother in law. And typically im not someone who leans towards sugar/candy scents but I really like this scent. Its nice and sweet. Smells just like cotton candy. Doesn't last through out the day but that was expected since the price was so inexpensive. I probably wont be repurchasing this scent though, because like I said, im not a fan of sugar/candy scent.

on 5/6/2011 2:43:00 PM

While shopping at WallyMart this morning I decided to try a spray of this stuff fully expecting to hate it. At first whiff I get a strong raspberry that eventually dies down to a nice warm vanilla, this is not very long lasting being a body spray and all but it's very nice. I found out that I really like this layered over Pink Sugar, it adds a hint of fruityness to it that I think was missing. My husband will probably love it, he's all about the fruity/floral/candy scents.

on 4/18/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The smell is so sweet and so to true to real cotton candy (and I'm a huge fan of cotton candy!). It's not overpowering, but it lasts a long time for a body spray, which I love. It's a fun, flirty type of smell that's suitable for every day wear.
I highly recommend this! :)

on 4/18/2011 3:56:00 PM

This is probably how a 15 y old wannabe hooker would smell like ;) I keep this jewel among my high end perfumes, and it really stands out! lol
Yes, it is cheap (meaning - costs little to nothing).
Yes, it smells cheap.
Yes, it looks cheap.
Yes, I love it! :D
Yes, my BF loves it too! I use this to steam up a sexy night atmosphere and IT WORKS!!!
Yes, I will keep on repurchasing this.

on 4/18/2011 2:59:00 PM

i found a small size that was $1.99 to try it out. I put a small spritz of it in the store and continued to do my shopping. As i was standing in line few minutes later, lady in the front of me, in line, started sniffing the air like bloodhound and saying that something smelled so nice and sweet and what was it? She then sniffed the air around me and asked me what i was wearing, LOL! Cashier then said the same thing, how nice and sweet that smelled, so there you go. I get a rasberry note at the first spray, very sugary candied rasberry, not cotton candy. I have PS and this smells nothing like Cotton Candy. It does mellow out into sweet candy scent after few minutes and for a body spray the lasting power is pretty good-it lasted couple of hours on my skin without any layering. Not sure if i repurchase because i have so many perfumes but may considere it because it smells nice, great lasting power and its so cheap!

on 3/30/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm so happy to find this fragrance. I had something very similar from Bath & Body works few years ago but it was only seasonal and they never brought it back. Then I found this one so ecstatic . My male coworker noticed this rightaway he said his ex used to wear it. And now smelling it again made his mouth water lolz. I have couple of bottles of this now (for back up) then I just ordered the body lotion, cant wait to get that so I can layer. LOVE it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been in love with the Sexiest Fantasies Fireworks body spray but sadly it has been out of stock in my country,so when I found this little baby I was relieved I thought I'd never find another body spray that I'd love.This spray smells absolutely delicious it's super sweet and has a good staying power.It's really cheap as well,I would buy it if it's triple the price in an instant.Compared to the Aquolina pink sugar this scent is a bit milder and in contrast this smells amazing from th first spray whereas pink sugar needs a bit of time to set.Overall,I recommend it a friend of mine complements me everytime saying she wishes she could eat me lol.I have three bottles right now of this as I use it daily and would buy it again and again.

This stuff is my dirty little secret. It's cheap, it's strong, it's sickeningly sweet, but I'll tell you one thing- when applied with a light hand in the right spots men LOVE it.

on 3/13/2011 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought the little 1 oz. bottle at Kmart for .99 cents cuz I needed a pick me up. Love it. Yes, its super sweet. Yes, its cheap. Yes, the packaging isn't that great but on Parfums De Coeurs website it looks like they have update the bottles to a much fancier design. Yes, its a bit alcoholish and strong when first spritzed but it settles to a yummy sweet ,sugary, candyish scent and yes, I can see why many think it has a strawberry-ish undertone to it. Its not super longlasting but it lasts much longer than some of the much more expensive, more "elite" body sprays out there. (BBW I'm talking to you) I'm 40 and I don't think its "too young" . Its simple and comforting in my opinion and it makes me happy smelling it. This (or vanilla) is my everyday scent. I will go for something more "adult" or sexier when I have a function to attend but honestly this is my favorite.

Popular Fragrances