OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 7/1/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well the O.P.I Drip Dry is Ok but mine started o turn yellow ...i dont no if its suppose to do that or not....And plus after you put it on your nail it makes your nail all oily

on 6/26/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had this used while getting a manicure and could not believe how long my polish lasted. Of course, I buff my nails, rub with alchohol, use CND sticky base coat. but this stuff really helps all the layers dry without bubbles or smudges. I tried the spray polish dryer that they sell at Sally's and it does not work at all.
I wish that the last few drops you could get to without having to take the dropper out and drop them manually onto the nails when you get to the end of a bottle.

on 6/24/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

One my third or fourth bottle of this. I don't do my nails w/o it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I brought a tiny bottle for $15 dollars after hearing nothing but good things about it. It comes in a cute little bottle that includes the dropper. The product claims to dry to the touch in 1 min. and completly dry the polish in 5. It did not work at all, in fact it made my nails take longer to dry. Bottom line, it was terrible and overpriced and I wouldn't recommend or repurchase.

on 6/5/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Miracle in a bottle. End of story.

I've just finished my second bottle and I am planning on purchasing the larger one next! I use this after my top coat (Seche vite fast drying) and I find that my nails are dry almost instantly! I've never tried it with a different top coat, or even without a top coat so I can't speak for its performance in those circumstances. Yes, it is an extra step and more money, but I believe that it is very worth it! I always do my nails at night after I get out of the shower and right after I'm finished I move on to doing my hair for the next day (straight or curly) and then I go straight to bed. I've NEVER had any sheet marks, nor have I ever ruined my mani in the middle of doing my hair. I highly recommend this product!

on 4/21/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great. I've probably used it for 15+ manicures and it significantly cuts drying time... I feel comfortable to start doing normal things about 10 min after I use this.

I do suggest making sure you allow a decent amount of time in between polish coats! If you glob on the polish...there is no way this will help you. Use thin coats of polish and this will work wonders for you!

Also know that one of these bottles will last you forever! I use two small drops per nail.

Hope this helps.

on 4/1/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I know a lot of people like this, but I don't like this because...
it's an extra step that isn't necessary because your fast drying should be in your finish top coat.
I don't think you need to spend an extra $15 to get an additional product to make it dry faster. An amazing top coat should do it for you, so that's my take.

And I do have this product but I never use it. I did fall into it because people told me it was amazing but after purchasing it and using it, I came up with my own thoughts, and here it was.

on 2/20/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this product is HG for me. I always do my nails before going to bed, and I don't even mind waiting for them to dry. But I hate getting up in the morning and finding sheet marks all over them. this cut the drying time significantly. And I still alow my nails to dry for about an hour before i go to bed, but when i wake up they are perfect. I haven't noticed the polish chipping any faster but I always change it every 2-3 days anway... will repurchase!

on 12/30/2010 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I really adore this product. The price is a little much esp. in Canada it is 17.50 for a 9 ml bottle! However, it does the trick. I love to put it over seche vite another fast dry top coat and within 5 minutes my nails are completely dry! I can do my nails within 10 minutes and go to bed and wake in the morning with flawless nails. Absolutely no smudges! I'm on my second bottle of the drip and I will continue to use it! GREAT PRODUCT a little pricey but worth it. Plus it moisturizes the cuticles...an added bonus =)

on 12/13/2010 11:18:00 PM

If all you want is dry nails quick, but don't care about how long the color lasts this will do. I like this a lot, but find my nails chip within two days when I use this. I haven't been using it with OPI though, so it would probably work better with that.

Top Rated OPI Products