Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 4/14/2013 1:03:00 AM

I love this!! I got this as a gift when I purchase clinique product. My friend used to recommend me this. And turns out I fall in love with this scrub!! It has the creamy texture, not too thick or thin. No scent. Not harsh. Doesn't feel dry out after use. Feel moisturized after use. XD I love this product! Will repurchase!!

on 3/12/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a gift with purchase, with my eczema sensitive skin I don't really like to use facial scrubs. But this one is not bad at all, it contains no fragrance and it's not to harsh, it also did not irritate my skin either. It is very basic and I'm not sure if it's worth the price, especially the European prices that are way higher! But it is a decent scrub, the only downside is the price and that the product maybe is a little bit to boring for "us" beauty-junkies! ;)

on 2/21/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this product as a gift with purchase and it went unused for several months as I had never used a facial scrub before. When I came across it again, I put it in my shower as a reminder to use it and have been in love with it ever since. I use 7 Day Scrub Cream each time I shower before using my foaming facial cleanser and I have found that my skin is softer and smoother since I started using it. I don't like many of Clinique's skin care products, but I love this one! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean when I get out of the shower. Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i was dealing with a bad itchy allergy related breakout in the begging of the week. I found a sample bottle of this laying around the house. my aunt gave me a sample. she gets tons of samples with her purchases. i started using this, along with the noxema blemish control pads (i've used since i was a teen) & my skin cleared up. this also made my skin a lot smoother. i like this a lot. the sample size is large & will last a long time. thanks clinique. i also noticed that my t zone isn't as oily now since using this. love this stuff. btw this is my first time using a scrub.

my only gripe is that this is pricy. $19.50. i usually use cheap drugstore skincare products. however, clinique is worth it

on 1/26/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive, so finding exfoliating products is difficult. I mixed a little scrub in with my lotion cleanser and massaged with a light touch and rinsed off. The particles in the scrub are large and irritating, even with a light touch, so I don't use the sample I received.

on 1/15/2013 2:00:00 AM

I love this exfoliating scrub. I have tried a lot of different products and like the texture of this one. It is not too abrasive and works gently. This product is great for sensitive skin and combination skin, both of which I have. I recommend it highly. It costs more than some drugstore brands but works quite well.

on 1/1/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Not suitable for my sensitive skin. Caused a breakout after 2 uses. Skin feels clean after using. Stopped using since the breakout.

on 11/23/2012 12:11:00 AM

I don't remember how much this is but i do know that i bought it on the recommendation of a friend.

Sephora describes this scrub cream as:
This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness.

Well i put it to the test when i had super dry flaky skin on my cheeks, i used this scrub cream everyday and after i scrubbed. My cheeks were still rough from the flakes so it definitely didn't work for me.

Also it didn't feel very well with all those rough beads, i felt it worked worse than the st ives' apricot scrub!

on 11/22/2012 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Absolutely this is not an everyday scrub for me. I tried to use three or four times a week on my wet skin, but end up with my skin gets irritated.

So I use this scrub once a week on my wet skin. I rub my skin with it in circular motion light-handedly. And the result is satisfying. My skin get smoother. It leaves clean and moist feeling. My skin gets more vibrant.

I bought a sample size of this product, and will definitely repurchase the full size.

on 11/8/2012 3:21:00 AM

What a disgusting product! My skin just doesn't like Clinique products. There is only one thing that my skin likes (pore refining serum , the old version) but in rest I find them bad for my skin. I tried lots of Clinique products and they all dissapointed me.
This scrub leaves my skin red, irritated, my pores look bigger and my face is shiny.
I used this product one time and it ended up in the bin. Honestly this is the only scrub that I used once and then just got rid of it, it was so bad!
Usually I give products a chance but this doesn't deserve any.

Popular Scrubs