MAC Lip Conditioner

4.2

Petrolatum, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Castor Seed Oil, Squalane, Silica, Vanillin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Yellow 10 Lake

on 4/21/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

PROS:
- Moisturizing.
- Non sticky/greasy.
- Nice vanilla bean smell/taste.
- Lasts several hours without having to reapply.

CONS:
- Sweet smell/taste can be overwhelming if you're not in the mood for
sweets.
- Leaves white tint to lips.
- Lip tin can he difficult to close.

Overall, this is a nice lip conditioner. It's not good enough to replace my HG lip treatment (Rosebud Strawberry Balm), but it's nice to use now and then for something different. Will repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have two of these, fushia fix and the regular one, both in the pot. I love these, really creamy and smooth, smells so good(like vanilla) and although a lil pricey, well worth it. A must have for me, I keep the fushia fix one in my purse and the regular by my bed. Fushia fix gives a "just ate a strawberry" pink look, love this when on the go.

on 4/19/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I use this underneath lots of other lips products that I use...one thing that I love about this is if I'm going out on a date or something of that sort, I'll put this on in the morning, repeat throughout the day, and by the evening my lips are deliciously soft! I have a major problem with dry/chapped lips- this product fixes that!

Only draw back is it can look a little like white chap stick slathered all over your lips if you put too much on (particularly for brown folks like myself).

A little goes a long way with this product!

on 4/16/2011 10:29:00 AM

I really like this lip conditioner, it leaves my dry lips soft for lipstick application.

on 4/13/2011 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

For the price I paid for this, I was expecting something amazing. What I got was something average.....I loved the simpleness of the packaging, and the fact that it does what it's meant to.

I didn't like how it left a white layer on my lips if I put too much on without checking it in a mirror or whatever.
I probably won't buy it again, I don't think it's worth it.

on 4/13/2011 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this lip conditioner after having read so many good reviews about it. Usually I wouldnít spend that much on a lip care product especially since the Carmex lip balm was doing a pretty good job but I simply wanted to try out something new. Anyway I bought this and it feels nice and smooth on the lips but at the same time it makes my lips look too glossy. On top of that my lips werenít able to absorb it so it felt like I put on a layer of grease on, which didnít do anything to improve my lips and in fact my lips felt dryer than before. I had the same problem with Vaseline so Iím very disappointed. Itís overpriced and does nothing. I donít recommend this product to anyone.

on 3/29/2011 12:06:00 AM

ChapStick is a must-have product. This isn't. That being said, I really do love it. It smells great, has no flavor, and moisturizes well with a small amount of product. It's a nice luxury if you're a fan of lip balms and have a few bucks to spare. I'll definitely repurchase it.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

this is the best lip conditioner! it works great as an overnight treatment and under different lipstick. once i run out of all my other lip balms, etc this will be all i buy. it really works. it doesn't feel gummy or flake off. i have this in the pot and use the tiniest bit so it lasts a long time. i might get the tube for my purse, i would recommend this one!

on 3/10/2011 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this from a CCO. This product is ok. It does help moisturize my lips, but I do have to reapply ever so often. I don't feel that it is the best lip treatment out there.

on 3/9/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE this lip conditioner! I have tried everything under the sun to cure my dry lips to no avail. It immediately moisturized my lips and kept them that way. Didn't need to reapply often and lasted all night while sleeping. I also found that it works great under lip color. Makes lips very kissable!

Popular Lip Treatments