Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 3/4/2013 2:05:00 AM

BEST BRONZER OUT THERE! Looks naturally beautiful over foundation or when used by itself. I don't like to wear heavy face makeup so I usually just apply bb cream then sweep bronze goddess over my entire face to give me a healthy, natural glow. It's not orange at all and doesn't go on splotchy like some bronzers I've tried in the past. I love the convenient compact design with built in mirror and brush included (which is actually very high quality). Can't say enough good about this product, it truly is the best bronzer on the market!

on 2/20/2013 9:43:00 PM

Best single tone bronzer on the market!

Looks great over any shade of foundation, matches a natural fan or fake perfectly. Doesn't look unnatural or shimmery. Good it comes with a brush too!

on 1/19/2013 3:54:00 PM

Doesn't look orange. Leaves your skin super matte all day.The two different shades are great for contouring. Looks amazing in pictures. Great matte texture to the skin. I've used this powder for four years now, tried tons of other brands but none of them do the trick. I'd say it's the best bronzer for humid or wet climates. Couldn't live without it. Worth every penny of the price even though it's pretty expensive. Estee really do the best skinbase products on the market for a lasting matte finish :)

on 1/19/2013 12:44:00 AM

I've been using this bronzer for years and years, mostly because it seems to come in every GWP that I get. I've actually never had to purchase it. I just used one up, and I have two more sitting in a drawer!
Normally I'd complain about getting the same product sample over and over, but I love this bronzer. This is a matte bronzer, and although I can always see golden glitters in the pan, they do not show up at all on the face. The color is perfect for me...not dark and muddy looking, not too orange or red-based. This is one bronzer that I can use year round. It's dark enough that I can contour with it in the winter when I am more pale, and I can use it all over my face in the summer when I'm tan. I've never had an issue with this looking patchy or giving that "dirty bronzer" look, no matter what brush I use with this. Many bronzers I have require me to be very careful and use specific brushes, otherwise they look awful. This always looks flawless and natural.
Like I said, I seem to always have one of these on hand, but if I ever actually needed to, I would definitely purchase this. I think this would make a great staple bronzer for anyone with light to medium skin tones.

on 12/11/2012 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am obsessed with the matte bronzer! I hate looking glittery, and this matte version is exactly what i've been looking for! I have fair-medium, sensitive skin, and this bronzer gives me a tan glow without looking orange! This is a great buy and worth every penny! I would absolutely recommend this bronzer!!! Its perfect for daytime to nighttime (and looks great in pictures). I would absolutely recommend this bronzer!!!

on 12/10/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So-so. Doesn't show up too well on me. Doesn't last very long. Colour would suit paler people more. Hard to build up. I wonder if I will ever finish it up, as I don't find it useful. I prefer liquid bronzer- tge finish is more natural.

on 12/7/2012 8:03:00 PM

This is the best bronzer I've ever used.

My skin is quite fair with a warm undertone. I use this very lightly all over my face after I've applied foundation, and then go over my cheekbones/cheeks instead of using blush. It gives a healthy and beautiful glow. It doesn't look too dark, too light, or orange.

I don't use the brush that comes with it (although it's not bad), but use either a powder or a large blush brush. This bronzer is a good value, considering the amount of product in the compact. I use the matte version, as I feel that's more flattering for daily wear.

on 11/4/2012 9:29:00 PM

I have this bronze for five years! When a Macy's assistant used it on my friend's face, I liked it so much and bought it right away. But at home I couldn't figure out how to use it. More over five years ago I didn't use any blush!
Now I started to use blush and It came in handy. Even though it's expired long time ago I use it and I kinda ... Started to like it. I use it as a blush this summer. It has tiny sparkles, but they are invisible when you apply it on the face. Its more a matte blush. It comes with a brush which is flat and semicircular and it works well when I want to apply it on the apples of my cheeks only.
The package is big. I don't know how many years it will take to use it up, probably five more or even longer! It's too big for a blush.
I am happy I can use it now, but I think there are better bronze out there and cheaper too. This one cost me 40$ five years ago, but as I told it will last forever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This bronzer was not for me, it didnít suit my skin tone at all. I also found there were too many light reflective pigments which made daywear difficult. This bronzer to me is just average which is surprising given it comes from such a high-profile brand. The packaging is also rather inconvenient. Yes the value for money is great because itís a generous amount however I canít take this out in my clutch at night. I also found the bronzer to be a flat tone of brown; it needed more warmth even though I have underlying yellow tones. If you are thinking of buying this bronzer get the SA to test it on you first as itís not quite the typical bronzer

An HG bronzer for all over glow, hint of a pink undertone instead of orange. A touch of shimmer which makes it nice for cheekbones & temples. I get annoyed by the packaging because the brush is lame & the compact is HUGE. But I use this all year around in CA.

Popular Bronzers