Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

Best scrub I have ever used! It use this scrub daily sometimes twice a day. It leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth and I believe it makes the rest of the products that I use on my skin work better.

on 5/13/2011 9:13:00 PM

I've only tried this a couple of times because I really just hate the smell. It reminds me of the dentist or some fluoride stuff or something along those lines. I know some people like that smell so I understand if they like it! But on the other hand, the scrub itself is descent.

on 2/9/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used it for 3 years but decided to try something new, thinking the more expensive stuff will have a better effect on my skin. But I ended up coming back to this product. I've also tried Neutrogena's other face wash and they don't compare to this one. I guess my skin only likes this scrub. I use it daily, morning and night. It definitely smoothens my skin and it is gentle like it says. Will stick to it!

on 1/25/2011 5:08:00 PM

This is not a good cleanser, nor is it a good exfoliator, so it's useless as far as I'm concerned. MY skin never feels clean after using it alone, so I started washing my skin and then using it as an exfoliator. At first I couldn't really tell if it was working at all, then my skin just started breaking out after about a week or so. So I cut down my usage to a couple of times a week and it resulted in my skin breaking out immediately after using the product and then recovering after a couple of days. I won't be repurchasing.

on 1/24/2011 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so i tried this product out when i was staying a week at a friends house. i looooved the smell! it smells so good.. throughout the whole week i thought my skin looked REALLY nice. i love this product. i just bought my own :).

on 9/23/2010 11:13:00 PM

Very gentle, with small fine particles. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but I don't know if it's that effective in terms of exfoliation.

on 8/11/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

doesnt work not tough enough and the beads are all over my face when i rinse them off so i go out with white scrubbing beads in my side burns so i hate it it also caused some peoples on my chin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it has a tingly sensation. smells minty and refreshesing. skin feels good. not the best cleanser but really wakes you up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite drug store scrub!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My HG scrub!Before this I was using the St.Ives appricot scrub but the beads were too harsh for my sensitive skin so I decided to try this. Its very creamy and its beads are just the right size, not to harsh and its gentle enought for everyday use.It really does smell like a orange creamsicle and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.

Popular Scrubs