L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

4.2

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceresin, Caprylyl Methicone, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Tin Oxide, May Contain (+/-): CI 77491, CI 77492, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica

I had a hard time with the brush that came with the liner. The liner smudges too easily and takes too long to dry. Maybe it's just because my eyes are hooded, but I wasn't happy with this product.

on 2/25/2014 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This eyeliner is very black and long lasting but it ALWAYS gets into the corner of my eyes and smudges like crazy. I definitely won't be buying again for that reason alone!!

on 1/28/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Nice stuff.

Comes with a nice quality, useful little brush that is perfect for applying this stuff.

The liner goes on smoothly, straight, and black as black can be.

It does smear off after 5 hours or so, so I have to set it with powder to get it to stay.

on 1/15/2014 12:40:00 AM

This is a great liquid liner! Haven't used the brush that comes with it as I prefer the angled brushes, but the formula is great. It's creamy and goes on smoothly, doesn't crease or smudge during the day!

on 1/6/2014 12:24:00 AM

The brush isn't great but this is the best gel liner I've yet to use. It's easy to apply and lasts without smudging. Excellent for tightlining.

on 1/4/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I'm on my third pot of this eyeliner and I'm truly a fan! I use Blackest Black, and it is exactly as advertised....very black!

It lasts a looooong time. If I don't use primer, i'll have a little bit of smudging in the outer corner of my eye at the end of a day, but nothing super noticeable or major. I usually wear cat eyes, and the pointy tips are still intact, just a little bit of transfer below. With primer I don't notice smudging at all (I use either Too Faced or Urban Decay primers). My eyelids are slightly oily, and I get smudging with the Revlon Colorstay retractable, but not this.

I'm an art student studying ceramics, and this eyeliner stands up to dust, sweat, moisture, et cetera. It plays well with eye shadow also, no weird caking or anything like that. and Highly recommend.

on 12/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I heard about this eyeliner from a friend of mine's mother. After walking around Walgreens I stumbled upon it on sale for 7 dollars. Not bad for I have bought more expensive eyeliners.(It's a tiny pot but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth it) At first I never knew how to use gel liner for I usually used liquid eyeliner, but as a student and a busy person I do not have time to wait for it to set in and need something I can apply and not worry about it smudging into my eye lids. This is amazing!! Truly my holy grail eyeliner! This is the only thing I use I bought this about 6 months ago and I have barely used half of the pot! I take it with me and lots of girls who have borrowed it in a pinch have fallen in love with it and purchased their own. I now am a total pro at applying it and get complimented all the time. It stays on all day and at night I simply take it off with makeup remover wipes. Simply a great product and a not to shabby price either I suggest you give it a try~!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best drugstore gel liner out there. For me, it's actually THE best gel liner. It surprised me with its staying power! I've tried Bobbi Brown, MAC, Maybelline, you name it. The gel liners that have been raved about, I have tried. It seems the only one that is willing to stick with me and my oily eyelids would be this infallible gel liner. Of course, I always prime my eyes first (currently using UDPP) and also add a layer of eyeshadow in my skin color before all things. This, I found, really helps with smudging. After applying this liner on, you will need to let it set for a few seconds. After application, I usually smudge it just a bit to create a slight smokey effect. After it sets, it is difficult to smudge it nicely.

On the plus side, this even comes with a brush that's actually usable! I already have a gel liner brush but the brush is a good alternative for those who do not want to or can't afford a separate brush. For its cheap price, I recommend people to try it out.

Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/6/2013 8:37:00 AM

I have to say i'm disappointed with this product. The packaging is cute and everything, but it smudges so easily. And in my country, it's reaaaaaly expensive. The upside is, it will last forever because you have to use very little of it. I will use it on a daily basis and finish the product -because you know, it's very expensive and i don't want it to go to waste-, but i don't think that i'll purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

I was a little hesitant when i bought it- since it's the first gel liner i've tried- but it has honestly never failed me.
The brush it comes with is the perfect size, and once it's coated in the gel, you can easily bend it on the side of the container for thinner strokes. The brush is also great for winging out.
And the formula itself is amazing, it applies on smoothly, and doesn't miss spots. And if you make mistakes or smudge on your eyelid, it comes off easily with a q-tip and water.
I've used it regularly for a few months now, and it still hasn't run out!