Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 3/16/2015 8:58:00 PM

I couldn't wait to try this.I was looking for a tint with coverage & benefits.This was a terrific buy.The color was great.The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this, is because it isn't a product I would wear all year round.It is a super light weight & I think when Summer comes around it would melt right into my skin =(

on 3/12/2015 1:28:00 PM

I bought this initially because of the hype that was surrounding it, and it was also recommended for those who have dry skin. This is probably one of my least favorite BB creams. I had the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me, and I really hated the scent. Also, it is quite lightweight and not as moisturizing as it claims to be, so I feel like it would suit those with normal/combination or even oily skin types (this is definitely not for people with dry skin, it clings to dry skin patches, etc). It did not live up to my expectations and I wouldn't repurchase it again. Mostly because of the very off putting scent.

on 3/7/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've just bought a second bottle but am sort of regretting it now. I've been using this as my foundation but it has little coverage so I'm now looking into buying a different foundation. I think this would be useful as a base because of its benefits.

on 3/2/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A great tinted moisturizer with a mineral sunscreen. The light/medium shade blends beautifully and evens out skin tone and redness. I use it alone, or over Clinique MoistureSurge Gel Creme for winter drier days. $9.00 gets you a small tube of the best BB cream that I've tried. Does not have an irritating fragrance and is pretty much my go to foundation now. If I'm doing a full makeup, I will add powder just on the nose and under eye concealer. On no makeup days it's this, eye cream, and lip balm. I've lost count of the number of tubes I've repurchased. Feels light and comfortable on the skin and I've gotten compliments on how nice my skin is from my massage therapist to my dermatologist. Not bad for a rash prone redhead looking to the next decade in July.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this bb cream, when you put it on, leaves streaky residues that actually falls off like it's fake skin (best description I got) doesn't blend well at all. I tried with sponge, fingers and brush still does the same thing.

on 2/27/2015 4:03:00 PM

This product is not terrible, but all it does is even out my skin with very little, to no coverage.
Also this product smelled like suncreen..
So over all I would probably not buy this again and I am going to try to find a better bb cream.

on 2/27/2015 12:25:00 AM

I'm lucky to have really good skin, this is very nice light coverage and has some sunscreen in it. I use this with a light dusting of powder and it gives me a flawless but natural look. not for someone looking for full coverage.

on 2/26/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lovely,light bb cream that feels weightless but you need to set it with powder as it tends to make the skin a little oily.Overall I find this product very satisfying.

on 2/25/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought colour Medium and in the colour Medium / deep

Ive said this in my other reviews, im a very simple girl, i do not wear foundation or anything really on my face on a daily basis. when i go out at night or to dinner i would like a little something. Something thats easy and fast to apply. This is pretty much it. if you are thinking of this as a foundation, you are looking at it all wrong. its not a foundation and its not going to do what a foundation does! This is a BB cream!

Pro

- Bought colour medium, gives my skin a nice glow
- is not greasy, doesnt break me out (garnier bb cream breaks me out and blotches my skin)
- has pink undertone! gives life to my dull skin (especially in winter )
- covers SOME blemish, hides a scar i have on my neck from a minor surgery. but will not hide major acne or large blemishes
- evens out skintone
- has sunscreen ( i dont care for that but if you do great) (i would wear this to the beach)
- I can safely say it lasts 5 hours of regularly
-feels naturals on the face and natural to touch
- price isnt to bad but-----> buy it on sale

Con
- colour range i have to knock off a point for. unfortunately some of the darker shades such as medium/deep shade looks orangey or "fake" just be aware and really test out the sample. i dont wear medium deep because its soo fake and wrong looking on my skin.

- ISNT going to last! I went clubbing and danced my ass off from 10-2am and it disappeared into my skin. like i said, this is a bb cream, if you expect this to act like a foundation you will be disappointed. this has a lasting power suitable for the average day at work. the average dinner out and average bar night out etc.

would i rebuy - yes
would i recommend to a friend- yes
buy it on sale
its easy to apply, fast drying, pretty much fool proof. if you have no idea what you are doing with make up, bb creams are a good start.
I wear this bad boy when im going over to see my bf ;), going out for a nice dinner, out to the bar (no dancing) and out for a day on the town, and on the beach (might as well start off looking good even if the water takes it off later. )

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

look nice when first applied but after about 30 mins I turned into a grease all. This formula is more towards pink undertones with dry skin.