Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 9/30/2014 3:32:00 PM

I actually own two of these, one that matches my skintone and one in a lighter shade. Overall, its just ok. I have used up both of my concealers, but I dont know if I'd repurchase. The coverage is ehhh. Good for light/moderate coverage, but this is not going to cover anything major. I do like that it comes in a pen form like the YSL Touche Eclat, but all of the lettering on the package completely wears off after a couple of uses. This is probably better for some easy contouring after you've applied your foundation and a good concealer, this would do a good job of brightening, but minimal coverage.

I wouldn't call this a concealer as it doesn't offer much coverage. Instead I apply this as a highlight over the top of a higher coverage concealer. It brightens my dark circles and doesn't crease under my eyes but I feel like there's products that do the exact same thing for cheaper. I will continue to repurchase this until I find something cheaper though.

on 9/28/2014 10:58:00 PM

This product didn't swirl for me well at all. It didn't conceal under my eyes nor did it brighten my under eye area or anywhere I put it. I was really disappointed. And especially for how much it was. I also wasted a lot of product because it took so many clicks to get the product out! So, for the price you pay in my opinion it's not worth it.

on 9/27/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great product because it blends out well and it really conceals under my eyes, as well as a few acne scars. The packaging is beautiful and simply, and it is in a pen form. To get product, you have to twist the bottom, which causes the brush-like tip to have what you need! It's called "Dreamlumi," but I am not sure if it has any light-reflecting properties or not...it just works. There are downsides to this product. You don't get that much product and there are not that many color choices. I have been advised to get a color one or two shades lighter than what I would get as a foundation shade, so I got this in buff. It matches me very well and I have yellow undertones. I do like this product very much, but I think there are other things out there to match. I have heard great things about the Fit Me line concealer, so I will try that, but if that didn't work for you, then you actually might like this!

on 9/16/2014 3:36:00 AM

i bought this in the "nude" (02) shade, which is a couple shades lighter but way too pink toned for my pale olive skin. i swatched this next to a couple of other concealers (fitme and loreal blur) and it's noticably pinker-- very obvious looking. i would hestiate to try this in a different shade because 1) they are very limited and all seem to veer into pink tones and 2) the finish is surprisingly chalky and dry looking, whether i use it under my eyes or on the rest of my face--not "luminous" in the least.

on 8/19/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried this concealer in 2 shades (for some reason I didn't learn my lesson the first time) and it just doesn't work for me. First, I tried one of the darker more concealer-y shades for my under eye shadows. Even though the color I chose was pretty much in the middle of the shade range, it was quite light on my light/medium skin. It blended in ok, and did brighten my eye area a bit, but it creased pretty badly despite my use of primer and setting powder. I was also disappointed in the way it looked, a little cakey and heavy looking. So after that failure I bought another tube, this time in Radiant. I get that this is a brightening concealer but I ended up with reverse racoon eyes no matter how much I blended. I guess it's just too brightening for me. I like the finish Dream Lumi has, it's not matte and doesn't have shimmer so those aspects are great. But the texture is a little stiff and the creasing is a deal breaker. I'll continue my hunt for the perfect brightening under eye concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighting concealer. My new every day concealer. Goes on smooth with just the right amount of highlight. Not glittery. Next time I'll go with a shade lighter. Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I would be lost without this!
I'm on my 4th or 5th stick of the dream lumi in Ivory. I absolutely love it.
My only complaint is that there isn't much product in the tube, and it takes a few turns to get it going and then *splat* you have too much.
Other than the rough get go - I use this religiously!
It has a nice gel like consistency and blends out beautifully.
I put this on in a triangle pattern from the sides of my nose, tops of my check bones, and under my eyes and blend. I also use it down the center of my face between my brows, bridge and tip of my nose and chin. It's great to use around lips before applying a red or darker shade lipstick to make it pop! It brightens without being too much glimmer, shimmer, or overdone.
It's a nice pick me up for dry skin types, when powdering just cakes you up.
It's worth a shot! I find it for $5-$6 at most retail shops.

I'm in love with this concealer for the first 2 hours of wear. After just a few minutes of having it on you can see it starting to crease no matter how much primer or setting spray you use. Honestly it settled into my under eyes and made me look very old and tired. To top it off this concealer went on bright orange?( bought mine in the fairest shade) And then proceeded to burn my eyes so bad they watered( even just applying to my lids). For $9 I would skip this concealer!

on 8/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I bought it a while ago. All in all I like this product. I wouldn't say it's really good as a concealer but it works well as a highlighter.