Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

4.5

I love these lip butters! This color is gorgeous. It's a subtle lilac color. It's long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips. Will always purchase these lip butters!

on 4/30/2013 10:54:00 AM

I bought sugar plum and pink truffle at the same time, and i like sugar plum a lot better. It is a muted berry colour with a little bit of pink in it, and adds a nice amount of sheen to your lips. Both lip butters that I purchased moisturize my lips nicely. I'm really impressed and in love with revlon for this HG lip product for us ladies. The color range is wide. I don't think sugar plum is one of the more popular colors, but its a nice lipstick to have in your collection for those days that you feel like having a berry lip.

on 4/18/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My first lip butter and I really love it. It's very moisturizing and gives a wonderful color as well. Definitely would purchase again!

on 3/18/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love most Revlon lipbutters but this is my favorite and everyday one. Lovely. Great packaging. Bought for 4$ in Canada. What else could you ask for?

on 3/11/2013 9:28:00 PM

I'm a late convert to Revlon lip butters. Sugar Plum is my first, and it's amazing. I'm very fair, and the color is perfect---a cool plummy mauve. Glossy, moisturizing, just perfect.

What I didn't expect, though, is the stain that remains behind for a little while after the butter wears off. My lips end up stained a beautiful soft berry color----they just glow. It's almost as good as the lip butter! And it's not permanent or anything....just temporary. Eat a piece of chocolate or something and it's gone, lol.

My only problem is that the tube is a bit hard to open, but I like the product so much that I don't care.

on 2/25/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Looks dark in the tube, goes on sheer plum raspberry on me Im NC25 with dark blonde hair. My lips are pretty pink so most colors get pink on me quick, this one stays for 2 hrs with no smudges or running, even without lip liner or primer. Subtle berry, perfect!~

Looks natural plum mauve raspberry, would recommend~ Doesnt remind me of any particular MAC or NARS products~

on 2/25/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Great everyday color that can be worn at work. This is one of those products that I feel I don't need a mirror to apply. Also, make sure to keep it in a cool place.

on 2/3/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This must be the most emollient lipstick I've ever owned. My lips are in terrible shape during the winter, and this is as moisturising as a lip balm.
It adds a pretty sheen to the lips, and adds some depth to my natural lip colour, but that is all.

on 1/26/2013 5:16:00 PM

Beautiful plum colour that goes on sheer. You can layer it for more pigmentation, like a lipstick. Great creamy consistency, it is very moisturizing.

on 1/22/2013 4:29:00 PM

Don't let the darkness of the shade in the tube fool you! It applies sheerer than I expected and has quickly become my favorite of the entire line. Would definitely repurchase and the packaging is sophisticated and "rich" looking. Overall, awesome!