Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 2/4/2015 9:26:00 PM

This product is okay. It isn't the best, but it certainly isn't the worst. I tend to notice a better effect if it is used with the MAC fix+ spray. It is definitely better than a setting powder or just the MAC fix+ spray. This prolongs the wear of my makeup especially my foundation and eyeshadow. I am wearing makeup for at least ten sometimes sixteen hours a day, which I know is not amazing for my skin, and I need something that keeps it all there for the entire day. This helps keep the makeup there, but I find that a lot of my makeup still tends to wear off.

on 1/31/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have to use this setting spray in the summer, cos the weather is extremely annoying where I live (oppressive, humid) and it is great for keeping makeup in place. I use Benefit Porefessional first as a base and then apply foundation and powder, and spray this over my face as the last step. The result is good, though not phenomenal, annnnd I will keep purchasing this until I find a better product.

on 1/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

Awesome setting spray, lasts through basically everything! Can't leave the house without it!

on 1/28/2015 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Excellent product!

I use about four quick sprays in a T and X shape, and from 5am until I arrive home from work, my make-up has not moved one bit thanks to this baby!

It is a miracle worker.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I haven't tried other makeup setting sprays to compare, but this stuff works great for me so I probably won't explore others. I spray as directed on the package (across the face in an "X" and "T" formation), and my makeup looks fresh all day. I used to look tired by the end of the day after my concealer and eyeshadow wore off, but this spray keeps it looking fresh. They have travel sizes usually in the sample size sections at sephora and ulta, which I bought first to try it out.

on 1/16/2015 12:07:00 AM

I ended up getting a bottle of this for free during an offer. It's alright, definitely helps with my makeup but I don't use it every day as I'm scared it'll make me break out. It smells exactly like hair spray and leaves your face feeling tight.

As far as settings sprays go, this is pretty good. Probably one of the best out there. I really don't use makeup setting sprays very often because I don't believe they're necessary and I never see a huge difference/improvement with the use of them. However, I do like this one and have repurchased a few times.

on 1/13/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love the All Nighter setting spray. I have oily skin and large pores, so even light foundation can look cakey on me. This spray gave me a very natural and glowing finish. I used this while on vacation in Florida last june, and despite the humidity my makeup looked great all day. It doesn't prevent oil, so I would just touch up with blotting paper.

After I ran out I purchased a sample of the De-slick spray, but I much prefer the finish of the All Nighter spray. Both help make-up last longer, but the All nighter also enhanced the overall look.

on 1/8/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My skin profile: Sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin

Pros:
+Very effective in prolonging staying power of foundation, especially in very hot and humid tropical weather (Singapore!).
I cannot begin to describe how revolutionary this is to me, because most foundations only last 4-6 hours tops on me. With this,I can skip powder and look immaculate for >10hours even running outdoors!

+Available in sample size
+A little goes a long way

Cons:
-The spray is not fine enough and this results in dripping on my foundation, shifting it slightly. So I use this spray after foundation and before concealer. It still works,but I'm deducting one star for the inconvenience.
-Does not prevent skin from oiling up,but this is NOT what it claims to do anyway.
-Packaging is not as pretty as typical UD products

Conclusion:
I've read that this spray is manufactured by Skindinavia,which has its own product line at a much cheaper price and ships worldwide, so I'm trying that once my current spray runs out.

on 1/5/2015 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this setting spray. Well in honesty it's the first I've ever used but I've never had my makeup last so well over such a long period. I sprayed this about 4 times on my face on Christmas and my foundation hardly budged for the day despite the mania of the day. The price is high. Perhaps a little too high. But I feel like there is plenty of product in the cans (I have both a full-sized and a travel-sized can). I love it... It's great. Urban Decay have yet to let me down.