Rimmel Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

4.3

Active: Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (7.5%), ethylhexyl salicylate (2%)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

To all those who say Revlon's Primrose looks fugly on them cause it's too light. I always recommend this lipstick. It's my favourite pink/mauve lipstick. Very moisturizing, this coming from one with thick, DRY lips. It's a great blue undertoned, cool, pink and doesn't make you look like Snooki if your on the tan side. Beautiful.

on 2/20/2012 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful color - cool-toned mauvey-pink. Sadly, it's a little too flat for me as I prefer my lipcolors to have a smidge of shimmer. Light scent, not a bother. Creamy, best layered with a balm though.

on 2/18/2012 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this colour, it has to be my absolute favourite lip stick because the colour is really flattering, goes with everything, brightens my face and the formula is really nice too. It's not drying or anything and lasts a long enough time.

on 2/18/2012 7:55:00 PM

Love this color! It is a cool toned pink that actually looks good on me and is natural. (For reference, I am fair, green eyes, freckles, dark brown hair.) The taste is not particularly pleasant but it's so hard to find one that is! So I can overlook that b/c the color, packaging, and price is good.

on 1/27/2012 3:27:00 PM

I really love the whole moisure renew line- comfortable on the lip, lasts a few hours, nice shade range. I gave this a 4 because this particular cool toned lilac shade isn't the most flattering on me, so I don't love it. It would be great on someone else though.

on 1/27/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really love this lipstick range from Rimmel.
As a big Rimmel fan, it was no surprise that I fell in love with the moisture renew line.
Vintage Pink is more of a mauve, cool, medium pink colour
It is soo unique and special and I love the colour!
The moisturizing formula makes my lips look smooth and the colour is uber pigmented. It is soo easy to apply and glides on to the lips. It is a satin finish, creamy but has a slight sheen.
This lipstick is PERFECT for fall and winter, it gives off a gorgeous colour, it's a darker shade, and makes you look very sophisticated yet modern.

on 1/20/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lipstick and it is my go to evening lippy colour. Allthough its called vintage pink its more of a purple-lavenderish colour. It is moisturising and the packaging is shiny purple which I love. Abit too much for the day I would say but a lovely colour. (When products have the word 'renew' in them I automatically think old people,, might be due to the vast range of 'age renew' stuff out there) :)

on 1/9/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my HG pink lipstick. I searched for a long time to find a perfect shade of pink for my skin tone, which is really pale. It's a cool-toned pink as other reviewers have mentioned. If it looks a bit purpley in tone during the day, I just apply a lighter pink lipgloss over the top and voila...the perfect juicy pink pout! Very creamy consistency and doesn't dry the lips out. Great value for money. Can't recommend it enough.

on 11/20/2011 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this color. On me it looks like a mauve with a hint of purple, very cool toned which matches my skin perfect. It's hydrating and last quite a long time on my lips :)

Also, it looks like a very close dupe for MAC Syrup! They look exactly the same on my lips and on the tube there's just the slightest difference.

on 11/4/2011 3:57:00 PM

Gorgeous colour, lovely creamy texture, even has a nice fragrance! Colour not too pink or too chalky, just the right amount of pigment.

Popular Lipsticks