Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

***** UPDATE ***** Ok so I "absolutely loved" this makeup when I first used it, but now, after 7 days of use, I must change my review, so here goes: After one week of use I have to say that my face was noticeably more oily and break-out prone. I am 39 years old and don't have much trouble with breakouts anymore, but I do have combination skin and this stuff made my entire face seem very oily after a few days. I guess it was just my reaction to the serum inside the product, but it was not pretty. And I did suddenly have a major breakout, so obviously this product is too much for my skin. If you have dry skin this may be good for you, but it just didn't work for me after a few days.

I absolutely love this stuff. Let me state first that I am fickle when t comes to foundation. I like something but rarely buy the same foundation twice. I like to try new things, but I think I have found a keeper in this one. I am getting older and my skin is changing, so I noticed that foundations I used in the past were settling into the "laugh lines" and the larger pores on my face. Even some so-called "anti-aging" foundations did this, but not this Maybelline Age Rewind foundation! It looks flawless, even after being on all day!

The color I bought, Nude Light #190, matched perfectly; which is unusual for me. It glides on with the applicator, then I used a foundation brush to blend. I set it with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Protector Powder in Light/Medium #30. All blended very well, and looked flawless right after application.

But the real test was hours later. I am a nurse and I work 10+ hours a day. I do not have time to touch up my makeup, but this stuff actually looked BETTER after hours on my face! I was shocked.

It doesn't feel heavy, it covers and blends well and lasts all day. Cheap too! I love this stuff!!!

on 3/23/2013 1:15:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin look flawless without being too cakey and thick. It goes on easily as well and isn't fussy, which I love. I put the product on my face and then blend it with a foundation brush. It leaves my skin looking smooth and perfect.

Color was bad on me so maybe I'm biased but just no coverage, too liquid-y and felt like I was putting like something that was meant to go in pancakes or cookies and not on my face.

on 1/22/2013 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really LOVE this product.

Leaves a dewy finish, covers any fine lines I have and matches my skin perfectly. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

If you notice my age range when I tell you I have tried a lot of products it is the truth. I have been using Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup for well over 1 year now because it is WONDERFUL.
There is nothing better then finding a product that does what it claims to do. This is one of them.
It is easy to use and your hands or fingers do NOT get covered with foundation. That is a big plus. Just wind and apply. But what is the kicker for me is I am able to erase fine line, brown spots and even moles...swirl swirl and swirl and my makeup is on beautifully in 30-40 seconds. Lfe is sweet.
One tube lasts approx 1 month. I also use the Erase Concelor which I only wish they had a darker color to offer. I am learning a light concelor colors look awkward and going a little darker is best.

Bottom line is I am starting to write more reviews becasue I am tired of a basket of products that are down right junk. It's wasting my money and I if I find something that really delivers I will pass my thoughts along.
Give it a try and I hope you see the results I have,

on 1/12/2013 10:26:00 PM

I love the way this goes on - not too heavy but not too light either. Also the colour is not too dark for my skin (I am super duper pale). And the application is my favorite part - Goes no like a feather with the built-in brush! This is the only foundation I have found that I use.

on 1/12/2013 5:49:00 PM

I never take the time to write any reviews on any products unfortunately. It is mostly due to time constraints or just getting distracted and putting things off until later. I must say that this product was the only product that was good enough to get me to go online and write a review! I have always used only high-end makeup because I felt that when I used to buy drugstore brands when I was much younger, it only ended up costing me more down the line because I was never satisfied with the quality or the results which made me just buy more products to find the one that would work. I have been using MAC religiously for the last 15 years. I'm mostly picky with my foundation as I believe that it is the main secret to flawless makeup.
Lately, and as I got a little older (I'm 36 yrs old), I started to notice that my MAC foundation is starting to go right into my wrinkles/fine lines and actually enhance them. I accepted it and assumed it was just what I had to deal with as I get older. I then went back to MAC and bought another foundation that cost me around $30. Still I had the same issue! One night I was browsing YouTube and saw a video where one of the makeup "gurus" recommended this foundation for people with my exact problem. I decided to give it a shot as I had nothing to lose at this point. To my surprise, this foundation was honestly surprisingly amazing! It hid my wrinkles, it kept my skin feeling very moisturized and the sponge goes on like a feather. I recommend finishing it off with a good quality foundation brush to evenly blend it in and to give you that airbrush finish. It is medium coverage which was also surprising to me! Usually drugstore foundations tend to mostly have light/sheer coverage which does not work for me. I have always used full coverage foundation but with this maybelline one, I'm happy with the medium coverage and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 1/4/2013 3:37:00 PM

Very impressed! Maybelline foundations are becoming a surprising go-to for me and my NC30/C4 light tan asian skin. I purchased in shade 220 and use the sponge tip to dot and a sephora airbrush pro 55/beautyblender/fingers to blend. The brush is my preference but they all work fine. It's a light creamy fluffy formula, kinda like thicker cool whip if that makes sense. Medium coverage, perfectly satin finish on my combo skin and the best part is it lasts an 8 hour work day with zero shine, I was so shocked! Lightweight, medium coverage, good color match, comfortable, and incredible staying power. Love it!

on 12/28/2012 11:38:00 PM

My mum had an extra one lying around and told me i should try it. I fell in love the first time i ever used it. It made my skin feel so soft, it didn't look cakey, and even when i applied a translucent powder finish on afterwards, it still looked amazing on my skin. I dabbed the sponge around my face, and then blended out with my fingers and it did the trick. If you use the sponge for a full coverage look, it'll look slightly streaky, so just blend with your fingers and it should be fine. I would definitely buy this again, it is pricey yes, but worth every single penny!

on 12/14/2012 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product. I thought that there was nice coverage, but I found that it was not compatible with my oily skin. I'm more of a matte person, and this gave a very dewy finish. Sad. Also, I felt the velvety sponge application worked well for the under eye concealer, but not so much for this to work on the whole face. I applied it with a brush instead.