Prada L'Eau Ambrée

3.8

The official main ingredients of Prada L'Eau Ambree: Mandarine, Lemon, May Rose, Gardenia Jasminoides, Patchouli, Oppoponax, Vanilla, Modern Amber.

on 4/8/2010 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

If you want to smell like an old lady, this is the scent to buy. Also, it doesn't last so you'll need to spritz lots of it on throughout the day.

on 4/7/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

tried this out after my three yr old dumped out my entire bottle of prada original...i like it better than any of the other pradas. Smells good on me, unique, i like it.

on 3/6/2010 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sexy,alluring skin scent...so clean but creamy....love it...love the vanilla creamy floral smoky drydown...its not loud but SEXY....THIS DOES LAST ....IF WORN IN ROOM WITH A FEW PEOPLE AND YOU PASS BY...TRUST..THEY CAN SMELL THIS. IT LASTS ON ME. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SMELL IT ON YOUR BODY, OTHERS CAN....ITS CALLED ..IMMUNITY OF YOUR OLFACTORY SENSES.....LADIES..YOUR BODY OILS AND NOSE TAKE IN THE SCENT YOU ARE USED TO...SO OF COURSE YOU MIGHT NOT SMELL IT...SO IT DOESNT MAKE THE SCENT WEAK....THE NOSE GETS WEAK! ANYWAYZ.....ANYONE 2ND GUESSING THIS SCENT....THINK AGAIN...ITS A SEXY WINNER WITH MANY FACETS...I LOVE THIS AND PRADA TENDRE!!! PUT A BODY SUIT ON AND HEELS AND HAVE A NIGHT OUT AND WEAR THIS SCENT ....HOT!! PLUS....LAYER IT WITH THE LOTION!!!

on 1/25/2010 4:27:00 AM

What to say, really... I loved the original Prada scent, and though I wasn't convinced by Infusion d'Iris, I fell in love this straight away. It's warm, sensual and comforting but not in your face or heavy (it has that slight citrusy freshness that my husband especially picked up on immediately). So why wouldn't I buy it again? Because it has absolutely no lasting power. I spray it on and it smells divine, then later in the day it's just vanished completely. I don't want gag-inducing sillage (I wear this to the office) but I would like to enjoy the scent on me at least ... What's the point of having it, if I can't smell it... Sorry Prada, beautiful perfume but a slight problem there. :-(

I'm so sad! I totally fell in love with the look of this bottle and wanted to buy it (and I probaby would have just based on that if it was not so expensive - I'm crazy like that) but the smell is truly awful. Gave me an immediate headache!

on 1/14/2010 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought the edp spray and lotion together which I recommend doing since the lotion is very long lasting and the edp will fade over time, but I like this enough that I decanted into a smaller roll-on bottle that I reapply during the day. I would never use the term soapy as some here have mentioned to describe this. This scent I believe to be a mix of Infusion d'Iris, a favorite summer scent of mine, the original Prada scent and I think a Prada pour Homme (men's scent) although I don't know which men's scent. The L'eau Ambree has the clean base scent of Iris, which I describe as transparent and fresh, plus a soft spicy powdery scent that brings the memory to me of how my Great Uncle smelled. He was larger than life and always dressed up and smelled heavenly I thought. I don't know what product that he wore but I'll take a wild guess and say perhaps an Old Spice after shave? As a kid I thought his scent had something to do with powder for some reason since it had that sort of powder freshness, unlike a scent that is moist and warm on the skin. Even though my description of L'eau Ambree may lead you to think I mean it's a masculine scent but that isn't my intent. It is a spicy powdery elegant smell that is elegant but also warm, snuggly, cozy and yet clean and fresh. If the lotion weren't so expensive I'd slather it on head to toe!

on 12/21/2009 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the amber version of Infusion d' Iris. It is a rather soapy smell with a warm/musty note. I would say it is a good day fragrance, especially for cold weather and staying power is relatively good, although sillage is minimal. Interesting but not full bottle worthy for me.

on 12/15/2009 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Warm, slightly soapy amber. Very nice, but pretty much a tamer version of Ambre Precieux. Still, I'd buy it if I found it on sale. Very pretty amber.

Not a fan...smells very soapy.

on 12/9/2009 8:35:00 PM

This is very much like Shalimar without the leather. It's very nice, but not very original.

Popular Fragrances