Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize

3.8

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide (Oat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 10/27/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love it! I color my hair a lot and my hair was sooo damaged but now my hair is so soft!!

on 10/20/2011 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair really soft and clean, but i find it a bit pricey for a drug store shampoo

on 10/19/2011 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This shampoo fixed two years' worth of serious damage in just TWO WEEKS. I'm amazed. My hair is light and bouncy and actually looks and feels healthy!

The shampoo is quite watery, but you don't need much. I cover my scalp and lather. By the time it stops lathering, you're done. Rinse it out and you're done. It has a very clean smell that I didn't like at first, but I've come to love it. I recently tracked down the conditioner and have begun to use it - I'll update in two weeks on what the conditioner+shampoo can do.

My only problem is how much it costs. I doubt my shampoo in one city and then flew home to another. When I went to Wal-mart to buy the conditioner, my mother took one look and said I was going to have to buy something cheaper... so I actually have to get a job in order to continue using this line. Considering I'm a High School student, this is far from ideal. I'd really love it if this line's price could be lowered from $12 a bottle to around $5 a bottle. This bottles are pretty thin and go fast - at least for me!

on 8/22/2011 12:31:00 AM

Best shampoo I've ever used - and that's including all the 'high-end' expensive ones. Makes my hair super manageable, soft, light-weight, and shiny-smooth. I've given up trying other shampoos because I always end up coming back to this one :p

on 8/17/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Love this shampoo! :) It's a little expensive, but for the results that I get from it, TOTALLY worth it :)
I have really... thick, wavy/curly and some part of my hair are straight, it's a little confusing :p I couldn't find any shampoo out there that was thick enough to keep my hair hydrated, since it was so thick!
Then I tried Aveeno Nourish and Moisture shampoo, conditioner, and even the leave-in, since they were all on sale at the drugstore.
Never changing shampoos ever again.
My hair feels... amazingly soft! Like I never thought my hair would be this soft ever! It's so shiny now! I'm in the middle of summer break, so I went to live my sister over the break, who lives like six hours away from I live. I've been using this for about... a month now, and when I came back to town, all of my friends stared at me and asked what I did to my hair!
This stuff works like a gem! I love the thick texture to the shampoo, conditioner, and even the leave-in conditioner!
Before, I hated how frizzy my hair was, I actually considered getting it relaxed... Thoughts have been completely changed! :)

on 7/24/2011 6:59:00 PM

I used this shampoo at my bf house and I quickly went to purchase my own. It smells lovely and it moisturizes my wavy fine hair without weighing it down. I even use it when I have to remove curl cream out of my hair. It leaves no residue.
I will continue to buy this shampoo with matching conditioner in my rotation. I also have noticed fewer splitends.

on 7/18/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this based on the reviews here. And I have to say, this did not live up. It came out watery and did not provide the coverage thick hair like mine needs. Actually did the opposite and dried out my hair.

on 7/11/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this pretty much randomly while on vacation recently. The hotel shampoo was taking a toll on my hair, along with a week in the sun/poolside. This was the first "travel size" bottle of shampoo I saw so I grabbed it along with the conditioner. What a pleasant surprise! After one use my hair was so restored from its frazzled, frizzy condition. The shampoo feels good, has no annoying odors (I'm not a fan of highly scented or candyish shampoo) and rinses out nicely. My husband loved it too and specifically commented "What is this new shampoo? It's great" (How often does a husband care about that type of thing?) I'm now planning to make this my everyday shampoo.

on 6/19/2011 3:57:00 PM

I use nourish & revitalize and it works GREAT.! love the aveeno hair care!
Pro's
1. Nice skinny bottles
2. Last me a couple weeks & i take showers everyday
3. Natural ingrediants ( soybeans extract )
4. I love to swim & it fixes the chlorine damage
5. hair is soft & smooth
6. Helps split ends less noticable!
Con's
1. Not much of a smell (very natural smelling..i don't mind it but some people dont like it)
2. Kind of pricey for drug store brand but theres always coupons for them so keep your eye out for the coupons :)
3. Always run out of conditioner before shampoo (i have long hair so that might have something to do with it.)

Again, i use nourish & revitalize but the nourish & moisturize can't be much different!
RECOMMENDED!

on 6/16/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got it in a sample size from Walmart.com or Aveeno.com ( don't remember exactly ) along with it's Conditioner . Don't like either of them much...

Cleans , Good
Moisturizes , Okay
Smell ( along with the Conditioner's ), Not pleasing
Price , a Little Pricey for a drugstore !

Didn't work for my super fine , medium - long , less dense hair ..With that being said , I wonder how it would work for any medium- thick, or coarse or dense hair ... !