Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 4/3/2014 8:59:00 AM

I was a mascara junkie looking for something that would lengthen my lashes w/o all the clumps & flakes. i came across this at walgreens. I LOVE this mascara. Only the first one I bought the brush was curvy & you could get every lash painted w/o bending the wrist at differed angles. I still buy this one all the time.

on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

on 3/13/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've used so many mascara's by Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel and some more expensive brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, YSL. This is the best mascara I have come across so far!

I tend to have oiler eyelids and have experienced some transfer of the mascara to my skin with other brands. This does not happen with this mascara. Also, some mascara's can flake off onto your cheek. So unattractive. This, again, does not happen with this mascara.

The long application wand is another bonus, it really allows for you to coat each individual lash with precision. It does ball up or clump either, just elongates your lashes.

on 3/11/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have long and thin lashes, and about half what I had in my twenties (my lashes used to be my best feature)

Pros:
-Very nice brush (lots of bristles)
-Lenghtens
-Nice separation (I use zig-zag mooves)
-Quite black

Cons:
-I have small eyes, so this long brush is difficult for me to use. Also, the fact that the wand is supple and quite long increases my difficulty.
-The smell
-Flakes (but I own it since a long time)

Summary : very nice mascara, but I'll try to find a shorter brush and firmer wand

on 3/10/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love, love, love this. It makes my lashes long and gorgeous. Its not volumizing but it doesn't claim to be, its just for making your lashes really, really long. It removes easily and cleanly. I have purchased it several times and will continue to do so.

on 3/10/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Spider legs for daaaays. I tried to love this mascara, I really did, but the way it clumped and made my lashes stiff and spider-y just didn't work for me. I found myself (stupidly) charmed by the advertisements that promised leather-esque lashes and I was kind of excited about buying a mascara that didn't have particularly bright, obnoxiously-shaped packaging (I'm looking at you, Lashblast), but, unfortunately, the (lack of) performance of the product outweighs how nice the packaging looks. Shame. :-(

on 2/17/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this unexpectedly because it looked interesting...and it didn't disappoint! It made my eyelashes nice and long and didn't clump horribly. It's a great drugstore mascara.

on 1/22/2014 6:18:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It holds my curl all day. It's a lengthening mascara, it doesn't volumize as much. It's a great base for your mascara. If you add a volume mascara over Lash Stiletto you will get perfect, fake-looking lashes! This mascara doesn't smudge. The brush is thin at the tip and fatter on the other end. The brush makes it so easy to apply! It's a dark mascara, so your lashes will be noticed! It is about $7. I highly recommend this inexpensive mascara! Definitely my HG mascara!

on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a decent mascara. It really does make your lashes long, but doesn't give much volume. The color is not as intense as some of my other black mascaras, but that is okay with me. I really like that it doesn't clump. The brush is skinny and somewhat sparse so it glides smoothly over the lashes and does a great job elongating. If you're looking for thick lashes I wouldn't suggest this mascara. However, I usually use this underneath a waterproof voluminous mascara (I use maybelline volume express, rimmel scandalous eyes, or clinique high impact) and it works perfectly. Lasts all day!

Popular Mascaras