It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

on 3/27/2012 1:35:00 PM

i am absolutely in love with this product! i have really fine hair with a lot of split ends. i have damaged my hair over the years from constantly bleaching and straightening it. this product works wonders! if you leave it in for a few minutes in the shower then rinse and dry, your hair will come out SUPER smooth and soft.

in stores/salons it's between $25-35, but you can get it cheaper if you order it online :)

I couldn't tell a difference in my hair after I first used this. Yes it felt a little softer but not a HUGE difference... But I went into work today and I got so many compliments on my hair it was down right nuts! I work with mostly men. They usually don't notice anything right? Wrong! I was bombarded with questions... Did I recolor? Cut it? Another Keratin treatment? None of the above. So I guess it does a little something. Not worth the price. Will use up and try Keratese.

*Update* I am currently on my second tub of this... After using it a few times I realized I cannot live without it! Yes it's expensive but it works! After a few uses the benefits of the product really sink in. My hair is softer and frizz free... The trick is to leave it in for at least 10 minutes.

on 3/20/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this because of all the great reviews here but this felt really cheap to me and wasn't nearly as effective as Kerastase Masqueintense (which is way more expensive of course) on my highlighted, damaged, curly, long hair. My hair looked limp and fried all at once. I'll be returning the It's a 10 and going back to Kerastase.

on 2/16/2012 12:03:00 PM

This jar is extremely expensive and while it may last a long time, the ingredients don't justify the cost. Miracle 7 at Sally's is a line that is just about the same. I won't rebuy this.

on 1/25/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is amazing if you have extremely dry here in need of major help, for the record I have dry, color treated, curly hair. This mask is a hair saver but if your hair does not need the big guns, it might over do it. On the other hand if your hair is very dry and needs a weekly treat, this is the perfect product. This is a major HG

on 11/16/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I agree with the other reviewers who rated this product good but no better than other good conditioners. You can get an equivalent conditioner for less $$.

Another product in their line, the Its a Ten leave in spray conditioner is a better choice for me, and less expensive. I consider it a staple.

on 11/13/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is pretty curly, naturally. It used to be MUCH curlier, but over the years in hatred for those curls, I have dried it out, damaged it, and killed it. However, I use a lot of repair systems, and I've learned to accept the curl and embrace it, but that requires almost daily heat, that I now use with a heat protector (never did before) and I've regained a lot of my hair's health, but it is still dry and prone to split ends and breakage. When I straighten, way too much hair breaks off. I don't notice since my hair is pretty long, and extremely thick, but I know it isn't healthy. Anyway, I was looking to restore my curl that has been lost, and figured returning my hair to good health was the best plan, so my stylist talked me into buying this $26 and something product for only 8 oz. I used it after I got out of the shower, (shampooed), put it on pretty thick, and let it sit there for an hour or so. Granted, the directions say up to 15 minutes, but it isn't going to hurt right? She even recommended I leave it on all night. My hair was definitely softer, and definitely shinier. I don't know that it helped at all with restoring my curl though. My hair was already pretty bouncy, but I do think this helped with movement some. Overall, it was a good mask that I do think helped my hair, but to say it miraculously cured all my hair problems would be a lie. I'd buy it again, but only if I could find it cheaper. I'll do another review when I try it again in a week or so (and I'll leave it on all night). I'd recommend this, but I wouldn't say you should expect it to make your hair so much greater that you'll buy it, and use it religiously. It is the best repair I have used so far though.

on 10/28/2011 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My hair looks fantastic after I use this. It's really effective even after you've rinsed it out as a frizz tamer. Something in here locks down the cuticle I would guess. I use their leave in after. I have found the shampoo you use beforehand doesn't matter much. Thick,coarse, color trated hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've only used this product twice, and I love it. I have hair past my shoulder blades that I'm determined to keep healthy as I continue to grow it out. I picked this up based on reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I like the flip top of the container, and it's easy to get the product out (the smell is all right). After shampooing my hair, I saturate my hair with this conditioner. I clip it up and finish the rest of my shower, trying to keep this stuff in as long as possible. I rinse with warmish water, then do a cold rinse. The result is smooth, silky, SHINY, gorgeous hair! I use this once a week, and wouldn't use it more than that. Too much of a good thing is never good. But pick it up and give it a shot! You might be as surprised as I was!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I just don't get why everybody says it's good. I bought it after reading a ton of good reviews on it and it was less expensive than other masks. I used it for like a year on and off and it never worked for me. Right after i used it my hair would always feel greasy no matter how much i rinsed, and left a residue on my hands when i would straighten my hair. The next time i washed my hair, the residue would be gone and it was like i never applied anything to my hair. The smell is okay but that's the only good thing i can say about it. Really confused. BTW i have a lot of fine hair (like my overall hair is full but each hair is fine) that gets greasy easily, is really soft and frizzes easily.