BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 12/23/2013 1:29:00 PM

I am on my second bottle of this (as the first dried up very quickly, ensure you put the lid back on!!). It brightens up your face underneath makeup and smells gorgeous. There is no dramatic difference to your face apart from a healthy glow.

I had this for a long time before I figured out how to use it so it works for me. At first, I was just using it as a primer, and it didn't really do much; I got frustrated with it, felt like I had wasted money on Benefit's cute packaging (this has happened to me quite a few times!) and so I threw it in the drawer.

But I have discovered that the key is to mix it in with your foundation or concealer - about half and half. It actually is amazing with MAC pro longwear concealer, it makes the texture a bit nicer but without losing color and staying power. I can basically use it under my eyes and everywhere I want to conceal or I can use it all over with my foundation or BB cream.

This has actually become one of my favorite products, it really adds a boost to my complexion. It doesn't settle into my fine lines and actually tends to blur them a little bit. Highly recommended.

on 12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM

I love this primer. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer or tinted BB cream and it feels really nice on my skin. wish it weren't so expensive

on 12/3/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in deluxe size and I like it. A little bit goes a long way! And a good primer too. Really keeps make up in perfect condition after long wear.

on 12/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

I have a sample size but I don't see any difference, only makes my face dry! I really dislike this product. Love Benefit but they totally missed on this one.

on 11/27/2013 6:19:00 PM

This was a no for me. I see no difference with or without it. It give my face an almost oily look. I have dry skin, so someone with oily skin should definitely stay away. The only good thing about it is it has a pleasant smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only have a sample of this right now but I really like it! This is the first primer I've used that I can actually say makes a difference in my makeup. Goes on smooth and helps keep makeup in place. I will probably buy a large size of this stuff soon.

on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

on 11/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this one! I was expecting to make my skin almost flawless (high hopes I know), but I couldn't really tell a difference. It smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes but that's all it did for me. It didn't even out my color or brighten,

on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.