Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 2/16/2015 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've gotten two minis of this mascara and I decided I do not like it at all. The wand is unimpressive and it flakes like crazy. I also find it hard to remove. Definitely better mascaras out there like They're Real by Benefit or even the Rocket by Maybelline

on 2/15/2015 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

This is great! It volumizes and lengthens without clumps or spider lashes. Rich black color and it curls ok. I'm a mascara junkie and have used everything on the market from cheap drugstore to high end $40 a tube. This is one of the best!!!

on 2/15/2015 12:23:00 AM

This is mascara is awesome! The brush is absolutely amazing! This mascara lengthened my lashes and gave me volume without looking like I was wearing gigantic false lashes. I would definitely recommend investing in this mascara, its natural, is extremely easy to apply and doesn't look spidery. Plus the just the mini version lasted me about 3 months using at least once a day.

on 2/14/2015 1:34:00 PM

I am on the fence about this mascara. While it gives a light, feathery look - good for everyday wear I suppose - it also kind dry and flakey looking. Additionally, it's a pain to apply. I can only wiggle the brush a little against the roots and mostly I dab it on. I like the wiggle, swipe, swirl action I can get with other brands. Plus, it's too tacky in texture. I prefer slightly "wetter" textures of some others. Even less expensive brands I have used compare better than this. I say save your money and don't buy this one.

on 2/9/2015 6:53:00 PM

Flake city! Crunchy lashes, no added length or thickness unless you call clumping thickness.

on 2/9/2015 9:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't ever write reviews but this product is just too amazing!!! I received a sample in my ipsy bag and have been hooked since. I have had countless people ask me what mascara I use... Hands down, the BEST mascara I've used to date.

on 2/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

For starters, le me say that I never write reviews.... but with this product I just had to! I found my PERFECT MASCARA.. It makes my lashes thick and long but keep them on the natural-looking side. One layer is enough- I guess two for a more dramatic look would also do. It's exactly what I want and expect for a mascara. GREAT PRODUCT- LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

on 2/4/2015 6:20:00 PM

I thought this would be a good mascara but after one coat, it starts to look flaky and spidery (which for some people is a plus) but it's not the look I like or go for. It lengthens but after a few hours looses the lengthening effect and crimps to schribbles It's a tad clumpy and the price is too much. It washes off as a normal mascara would.

on 2/4/2015 6:13:00 PM

Where or where do I start with this mascara! I LOVE IT! I don't put that lightly either! I started with a sample package of this and absolutely had to run out and buy a full size container....so let me start with that, the packaging, its so sleek and expensive looking. Its a deep purple with a leather like container, everytime I pull it out people are always asking what it is and saying "ooooh how fancy". The formula is wonderful, its a black-black color, its goes on beautifully, and doesn't clump. And I put between 3-4 coats of this stuff on and don't ever have a clumping problem. I will be honest, I think its better then all these fiber lash kits on the market, and my lashes look longer then some of the girls that are using the fiber lashes!
It runs about $20 a bottle, which I realize there are some great drugstore mascaras out there for quite a bit cheaper, but I really think this one is worth giving a try, its really lovely!

on 1/25/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I usually don't bother with pricey, high end mascaras because there are so many drugstore brands that work much better at a fraction of the cost. Plus as I have mentioned in my other 20,000 mascara reviews (ok I jest!), I toss/replace my mascaras every 4-5 weeks because I am a germaphobe. But when I got a travel size of this product I was amazed at its formulation and payoff - so much in fact that I immediately ran to Ulta and grabbed the full size.

This is a wonderful product - I was surprised at how impressed I was by this stuff. You will notice right away with the first coat the crazy amount of lengthening this product gives - keep in mind I am 1 yr in to using Latesse so my lashes are already crazy long, so I knew this stuff was amazing! It also curled my lashes quite a bit which was surprising. Matter of fact to be sure I wasn't just imagining things I skipped manual curling one day and tried it, noticing it was not just my imagination. It is also gives great volume - not as much as I get with L'Oreal Voluminous BUT this doesn't clump like LV does. Two coats of this gives major drama! And you can even do another coat if your a major glam gal. This is the only formulation I have ever tried in which sticks to its promise of never clumping - it really doesn't and you will get no spider lashes here!

The only down side to this product is that its not the cheapest ($20.00). However, it is totally worth the price. The other issue I have is just my own OCD-ish quirk, which is with the packaging; while really pretty, its kind of bulky. Neither of these are deterrents because of how great this product is.

I HIGHLY recommend this product!

Popular Mascaras