MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 2/2/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have a love/disappointment relationship with this product. It never does exactly what I want it to do, but it does other things spectacularly. When misted after applying makeup, it helps it look like skin and gives a lovely finish. It is infinitely better than Urban Decay's makeup sprays, which made me feel like I had hairspray on my face AND didn't make my makeup last longer or look nicer. I originally bought Fix+ to use with eyeshadows, but it just doesn't perform well for me and kind of makes my eyelids feel dry when I use it that way. But it does work well for me when I apply dry blush; I Iightly mist Fix+ on the blush immediately after swiping the pan--just before applying it to my face and it gives an almost creamy finish, which I love.

on 2/1/2015 11:50:00 PM

I LOVE this product, I am about to finish my second bottle of this product and will repurchase soon, Ito nice to spray on after make up had been applied and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Even after a long day a few sprays feel great especially if your skin feels tight or dry. I know this product also comes in a travel size which would be great for someone traveling often as long flights can leave skin feeling terrible.

on 2/1/2015 12:26:00 AM

I REALLY wanted to like this after reading the stellar reviews on here but sadly this stuff just doesn't work for me.

no matter how much I spray, it doesn't seem to take away the powderiness of my makeup. it makes my face look dewy when the product is just applied, but after it has dried my face looks just like it did before. It also does not add longevity either.

on the contrary, I find that Etude House Face Conditioning Fixer works much better on me, it genuinely gives a dewy look to powdery makeup and makes my makeup lasts longer. I think both retail for about the same price. The MAC one does have the better dispenser, though.

will not repurchase.

on 1/22/2015 12:46:00 AM

I got this as part of a mini pack. I like it, definitely adds to the longevity of my makeup. For instance - I used it this weekend, I sprayed this over my makeup, and added a little extra powder over any extra shine. Then we celebrated my sisters 21st birthday. I stayed over at her house afterward, I fell asleep without washing it off. I checked my makeup the next morning. I was a little shiny, but with a quick powder touch-up I could have continued wearing it through the next day. This is the first setting spray I have tried. I may repurchase it, or maybe I will try something new.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Didnt hate this but Dont think this did much for the longevity of my makeup and also made my face look quite shiny- think ill stick with my skindanavia setting spray

on 1/17/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff!
I've tried UD setting spray which feels like you're spraying a net of hairspray on your face,
but this...
This gives my skin a dewy finish without looking greasy or wet and my makeup stays right in place.
This makeup product is probably the one I run out and keep buying the most

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried out several sprays before my wedding and found this to be my least favorite, no matter how I applied it. All of my foundations separated when I used this, and it didn't have the holding power of UD De-slick or even NYX Matte Finish.

on 1/15/2015 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. I used to think it was overrated, but once you figure out to make it work for you, it's definitely worth the hype. I don't think it's meant to "lock in" your makeup. I have dry skin, so foundations rarely slip off of my face. What it does do, though, is make your foundation look like skin. I've seen other girls on youtube spray their brushes first, and that didn't really do anything for me. I use Revlon Colorstay; super thick and sometimes can even come off looking like a mask. After watching one recommendation about spraying your actual foundation with it-before applying- I tried it. BEST idea ever. It sheers it out perfectly! It doesn't take away from the coverage or the wear, but it does make your foundation melt into your skin, and give you a non-obnoxious, healthy glow. I spray it before foundation, onto the foundation, and then after I've finished my makeup, and it just works. I've used ELF mist and set before, since it's a supposed dupe, and it did just as much good as spraying water directly onto wet makeup. Lol. Fix + is IT.

on 1/12/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great finishing spray and I also use it with my eye shadows to make them stand out. I spray this all over my face after I've finished my makeup (before my mascara) and it just leaves a nice finish to my skin. I also spray it directly onto my eyeshadow brush before picking up the shadow and press it onto my eye for a truer colour of shadow.

on 1/8/2015 4:53:00 PM

Was previously using aritaum's baby face mist for around comparable pricing. This however is way better, bc it actually gives me a more skin like finish and actually adds dewiness (to my already dewy dr jart gold label bb cream, though. So I can't speak for matter finishes.) I appreciate the cucumber and chamomile extracts, as well. That's never a bad thing. Also love how I can save $$ w travel size. If you're skeptical like me, just ask to spray it on your face at the store like I did today (instant dewier dewiness) and immediately knew it was HG. Mac is crack.

**After a couple days it did break me out in the t-zone... So minus two lippies and will now use it for eyeshadow purposes only.

Popular Face Skincare Products