Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 3/8/2015 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product! This is the only concealer I have found that does NOT break me out. It covers all of my acne scaring beautifully, its super heavy duty a little really does go a long way. I actually went out last night and bought another package since I finally just ran out of my last tube. This concealer can honestly last me for months. I recommend for everyone to give this concealer a try its only $6. Its worth every penny for something that does not break me out and actually does the job! (By the way they came out with a new color in "fair" I bought this one last night because it does not have yellow undertones. It matches my natural skin tone almost perfectly now.)

on 3/6/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Truly, completely, the most full-coverage concealer I have ever tried. Ok, so I haven`t tried many full-coverage concealers, but I honestly don`t think it takes a rocket scientist or even a makeup fanatic to realize just how HEAVY-DUTY this stuff is! Of course, I tested this out on a night of clubbing and sweating and it did NOT budge. This covered my acne scars beautifully and quite naturally. I`ve had less heavy coverage concealers that looked MORE cakey than this. One thing I will say is I wouldnt use this under the eyes--the consistency just doesnt work. Annnnd, it does break me out a bit the next day, which is why I will only use it for special occasions.
Overall, super cheap, super effective, and SUPER worth your dough--at a whopping 20g tube!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I finally bought this and I love it! As everyone says, a little goes a long way. When I first bought this I was amazed at how well it covered my hereditary dark-circles but now that I've been using it for several months I'm not that amazed by the coverage.

on 3/3/2015 7:58:00 PM

My everyday concealer. A little goes a long way so it lasts you a good while. If you apply too much it will look cakey. It's very thick you have to use primer to spread it out nicely . Great for the price. Would definitely recommend 👌

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

For such a great price, this concealer has to be my favorite! The smell is a little strange and plastic-like but you can't tell when it's under your eyes or on your face. I have gotten used to it! It literally covers everything! If i have a blemish, I'll use this and I use it everyday for my dark circles. It does crease if you don't put a setting powder over it quickly. I have the color light but I will be purchasing a color lighter because the color I have is still a bit dark for my skin. It had worked for me for months now but I'm hoping the lighter color will be a better match/highlighter.

on 3/3/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay, wow! I bought this product on a whim at Walmart since it was fairly cheap. I am so impressed with this! I am super fair so the color, Ultra Fair is actually light enough for me! And the coverage is amazing, just be careful it's not too cakey. I prefer to use a brush so it doesn't separate with the patting of the fingers. It's beautiful under the eyes and under the brows. I don't have acne-prone skin but I would use this on my clients with problem areas, for sure! Love how much product comes with it too. (side note; cute little pencil comes with it, love for carving out brow shape)

on 3/2/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Totally covers you just need to use it with a light hand so it doesn't look cakey. I love it. HG for now!

on 2/28/2015 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you use too much, it WILL look cakey, and trust me it doesn't take very much at all. About half a grain of rice should suffice for each area. It is very heavy duty, which I don't need (so I won't be buying again), but I have given it to my friend and it works really well for her. (She has oily skin and needed more coverage.)

on 2/26/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I'd probably sell them for this.

Yes I said it and I'm not taking it back.

I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd like this as much as I do. I mean, girls go crazy about this stuff, saying it is the best on the market, the most heavy duty concealer you'll ever touch in your life. These girls would sacrifice goats and give up their souls for this stuff, and I was just not buying into the hype...but yet here we are, with a positive review. *deep sigh*

For those that might be putt of by the whole "heavy duty" claim, don't let that scare you off!! All you have to do is apply your foundation as you normally would, then squeeze a little bit of this onto the back of your hand, and blend minimal product over any acne spots, scars, or discoloration that your foundation didn't cover. Start off with very little and build up if needed. If you go in with a lot, then it will take FOREVER to set, and even after setting with powder, it will begin to look very oily throughout the day. If you use only the amount needed (which will be very little) it will set nicely, and it will not look oily throughout the day.

I have used this under the eyes before, but I honestly wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't feel or look that heavy, as you might imagine, but like previously stated, it takes forever to set, and it almost looks wet...I don't care if you're Beyonce, no one can pull off that look.

I don't pull this out every single day, but when I'm using a lighter coverage foundation, this is perfect for me! I have pretty good skin, but lots of redness on the chin, and scattered acne scars on my cheeks. So I will use a lighter coverage foundation, and use this sparingly on my problem areas, and the result is beautiful.

One thing I need to address, this line has horrible shade selection, they completely ignore the fact that there are people out there with medium to deep skin tones. Literally nothing in their line would ever compliment a WOC. The company has received complaints about this multiple times, but they don't seem to be making any attempt to expand their shade selections. To me, this just says that they don't care about the consumer, and I find it utterly outrageous. I am going to be contacting the company myself about the issue, and if they still have no plans to expand shade selection, I probably won't be purchasing anything else from the brand.

Whew! Sorry about that heavy subject, but I had to get that off my chest. All in all, I would definitely recommend this concealer, and I will be editing this review later on when I get a response from the company :)