Hard Candy Lash Call Lengthening Mascara

2.5

on 10/17/2009 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this for a week now and here's what I've found:
Pro's: The color After Hours is black leather black
It stayed where I put it
It made my eyes pop
Seriously cute packaging
Con's: It stayed where I put it - making it almost impossible for me to fix any slips without having to do my eye all over again.
The brush is ridiculously long - designed for a cyclops , maybe?
This was all around hard to control and would be greatly improved by a smaller brush and slightly thicker formula. I hope this is not designed just for teens, accounting for the not quite thought all the way through quality and design? I don't know but that would be foolish of them to exclude a whole demographic. As a woman I have fun putting make up on and love trying new products, age regardless. Would not repurchase.

on 10/11/2009 11:34:00 PM

packaging and price is all this product has going for it. the wand is way too long and skinny (IMHO) and the formula itself is way too runny and takes forever and a day to dry. smears easily. I used it everyday for a week to give it a chance with the same results (and same angry reaction for messing up the eye shadow blending I worked so hard on) EVERYTIME. save your money and go with ginormous lash from hard candy. like CG lash blast but BETTER!

on 10/10/2009 4:28:00 PM

Go running far away if anybody should offer you this mascara, I'm serious! It's so runny, thin and watery with a strange almost invisible wand...it did nothing to my lashes but left a big mess because the mascara won't dry (for at least an hour or so...lol).
The packaging is cute and all that, but I expected a little more from this product, even though I got it at Walmart for a steal.

Popular Mascaras