E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl, panthenol, aloe vera oil

on 8/17/2011 6:14:00 PM

After years of dry cuticles I've finally discovered a great, cheap solution. E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen immediately softened my cuticles and eliminated the dryness that's plagued my nailbeds for years. I used the product two days running and now I have absolutely gorgeous nails. I gave it a 4 b/c I don't have another cuticle pen experience to compare it to. I also took a lippie from the packaging quality b/c of how stiff the pen tip feels on my cuticles. But for $1, this pen is a steal.

on 7/28/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

nice stuff for the cheap price. It is not the base compare with other same type product I used for cuticle (E.A 8 hour cream & a cotton bud kind product) but it is easy to carry and not greasy so it is very nice to use during the day time. I did see result after one use.

on 7/20/2011 11:19:00 PM

This is a pretty awesome product. It works as well as any other cuticle pen. If you prefer to use olive oil as a cuticle oil, like I do, then it's super easy to pull off the back and put olive oil in.

on 3/17/2011 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I wash my hands a lot so I'm not sure about the effectiveness of this pen, but I love how shiny and healthy my cuticles and nail bed look after application. I also use it to push back my cuticle during at-home manicure. I'll repurchase.

on 2/22/2011 12:13:00 PM

I hated this cuticle pen as the dispensing applicator was too firm and very scratchy. The sensation of the tip rubbing on my cuticles and nail beds drove me crazy and I had to throw this out. Glad I only wasted a dollar.

on 2/21/2011 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was worried when I saw this and thought that the product would have trouble coming out. I found that the pen didn't dry up during application, but the feel of it was just as you would guess (like a rough marker). I don't like the smell of this product once it dries.

on 8/23/2010 9:42:00 PM

This is a great product. Its just like a marker pen with a squared tip. Its an alright product, just like any other cuticle Pen.

Get this product - I got it and thought the pen looked dry but I got in touch with Elf and asked for advice - they said that you need to shake the pen before application and just press LIGHTLY onto your cuticles and surrounding nail area, and you will see product disperse, and ive done this and its great - my cuticles were very dry and flakey and ive been using this everyday as often as needed after washing hands etc, and within a day or so my nails have started to improve and look healthier. DO NOT BUY the expensive alternatives when this works just as good - come on ladies!!! its only a dollar in US and 1.50 in the UK, What more can you ask for!

on 6/18/2010 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this, as reviews seem largely positive, but I just can't. The tip of this pen is really hard, stiff and scratchy. It feels like rubbing cardboard on your cuticles, which is not very pleasant. I assume the oil itself is okay, but it was hard for me to get past the rough application to evauluate the oil. The pen seemed pretty dry, actually, and I was having trouble actually getting the oil to come out. There doesn't seem to be a difference in my cuticles. Still, I've been using this to push back my cuticles, and for that purpose it works very well.

on 5/12/2010 12:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't know if I got a bad pen, but this applied very little product. What actually made it on to my nails did nothing at all for them. Total crap--I want my buck back!

Popular Treatments