Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 7/22/2003 11:31:00 AM

It's a great mask and very cheap! My only gripes are: 1. It didn't seem to really cure my skin problems and 2. I have a really hard time getting it to squirt out and sometimes a big blob just flies out and makes a big mess on my counter. Other than that, it's great!

on 7/22/2003 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great mask. I really like it. It smells great, dries fairly quickly and does a good job of cleaning out my pores. What's more-it's cheap!

on 7/20/2003 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is The Bomb ! I sleep in it a few times a week. I do this 'cause I have major facial oil problems and had bad black head problems. The face mask is cheep and you get so much! Ive had this tube for a year and its still almost full. The only reason I didnt give it 5 lippies is that my face still isnt perfect! It never will be but I still have hope for a miracle cure for adult acne !

on 7/18/2003 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Works great on my super sensitive skin- the only stinging I get is right around my nose, where most masks burn my entire face- sending me to the sink to wash it off as quick as possible! For the price - this stuff is wonderful. It's great as a spot treatment too - left on overnight.

on 7/15/2003 8:04:00 AM

I love this stuff! I bought it because of the reviews here on MUA and I am so glad I did! I use it at least 2x a week and it keeps my nose black head free and keeps me from getting to oily. NOT for sensitive skin though, so if you are the sensitive type you might need to stay away from this one.

on 7/14/2003 8:23:00 PM

I decided to try this after hearing such rave reviews on it. I really like it a lot! It's got a very strong minty smell, which isn't awful but pretty strong, and it kind of burns while on your face for a bit. It's cleared up my face tremendously and doesn't leave your face feeling too dry. I'll be using this one for a long time! :)

on 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM

WOW. Queen Helene has succeeded where years of prescription topicals have failed: the blackheads on my nose have met their match, finally. These have been a pet peeve of mine for the last 9 years and now they're in exile. It's thick in the tube but spreads nicely over skin, and if you like Wrigley's, you won't mind the smell. As an added weirdness bonus, you can see the blackheads rise to the surface as the masque dries -- it works so much better than Bioré, which has a similar weirdness factor. And as a plus, the bright green color is great for scaring my younger brother. I'd pay 10x as much for this stuff.

on 7/14/2003 1:45:00 AM

I love this mask. I love the minty sensation and the smells are not bad too. Smells like a toothpaste :P I use this as spot treatments and it works wonders on my combo skin.

I'm not sure where all the "hype" for this product came from....IMO it's not that great, and stings my face like mad!! To it's credit, it is a semi decent spot treater, if you can handle the smell.

on 7/12/2003 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product was simply amazing at clearing up the persistent blackheads on my t-zone in a matter of days. Also, I've found that if I keep it on overnight, it tames the oilies the next day like no other. Another awesome find thanks to MUA! Everyone should know about this great product!