BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/11/2010 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dark circles, begone! I've had dark rings under my eyes my entire life, but since I discovered this stuff a year ago I barely think twice about them. Erase Paste just doesn't conceal them it brightens the whole area. It doesn't crease or dry out my under eye area and works anywhere I need a bit of spot concealment.

I have light skin, but I use the Medium shade (you'd have to be very pale to use the Light shade). It's a shame it doesn't come in more shades, but it's easy enough to mix two of the shades together to get a good match. I would prefer it if it came in a squeeze tube rather than the pot, for hygiene reasons (the spatula it comes with isn't that practical).

It can settle into fine lines under my eyes, but If I apply it carefully with a Beautyblender I don't have much of a problem with that.

on 8/31/2010 4:32:00 PM

Medium to full coverage, creamy, slightly pink for eye brightening effect. Best concealer I've used to cover dark under-eye circles! Comes with instructions and a cute little spatula!

on 8/29/2010 10:49:00 AM

I have really bad undereye circles. I saw this product advertised in a sale flyer for a local beauty store (Ulta.) I decided to try it. I'm glad I did. When I first started wearing it, my secretary noticed right away. It doesn't make my dark circles completely disappear, but it definitely helps. It doesn't cake or look bad in my lovely undereye wrinkles either. It stays on pretty well, not perfect but reasonable considering my oily skin. I apply it using a small make up brush and dotting it all over my undereye area, then blending with my finger. I do set it with a touch of powder. A little does go a long way; although this is a good bit more expensive than drugstore products, I think the quality is better and the small jar will last a LONG time. I like it and would buy again.

on 8/26/2010 11:53:00 PM

I got a small jar of the erase paste (medium) in the Stay Put set from Sephora ($10, so I figured it was worth trying this and other products from Benefit I'd never used before). I'm glad I didn't buy the full size, however, as this is nowhere near HG for me. When I looked at the color, it appeared too dark/pink for. However, when applied, it blended in and appeared to work fairly well on my under eye circles. They weren't "erased" completely, but were far less noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well on other areas of my face. It covered some marks pretty well, but the color was a bit off. It also accentuated dry areas/flakes. I have combination skin, but the area around my nose and the corners of my mouth often gets really dry. Lasting power was okay (didn't melt off or anything), and it didn't irritate my skin. I would rate this 3.5 if I could... it's not that bad, but not the right one for me.

I got a mini of this in a set and I LOVE it. Definitely the most coverage I've ever gotten in one step. I have it in medium, and since I'm pretty fair and it works on me I guess it's supposed to be a good bit lighter to brighten under your eyes. I only apply it down where my dark circle part is and not across the entire undereye area, and that seems to eliminate any product creasing.

on 8/23/2010 3:05:00 PM

Don't let the price on this scare you away! Yes, it is expensive. Yes, it is a tiny pot. But the pot lasts forever! I have been using the same pot I purchased right before Thanksgiving last year, and it is almost the end of August, and I'm just now starting to hit the bottom of the pot. And I use it every day. A little of this stuff goes a long way. It covers my under-eye circles, minimizes my pores, and evens out the weird parts of my skin tone. Just little dabs. I avoid using the spatula thing, I'd always scoop out too much or too little with it, and I make sure to put powder over it right away, otherwise I will have creases in it in the middle of the day. But it's a great product. The consistency may seem a little thick at first, but the product gets softer and creamier while on your finger, and is smooth in application.

on 8/20/2010 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Too pasty, not enough erasey-ness.

on 8/18/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I go back and forth with Erase Paste. Some days, I love it because it does a pretty good job of covering my under-eye dark circles and lasts nicely without settling into lines or creasing. Other days, I don't like it and swear I won't buy it again because it's creased and looks not too good. And I always apply it the same so I don't know what makes the difference between how it wears from day to day. But with all the concealers out there that I've yet to try, I figure that rather than repurchase, I will try something new in my ongoing quest to find the perfect concealer.

on 8/18/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

at first I hated erase paste. I regret spending $25 on it but I finally learned a trick to apply it and it erases my dark circles like magic! I bring it down further than my dark eye circle is and it blends beautifully with my foundation. I set it with my mac mineralize skinfinish powder and its great. it doesn't crease on me. It's all in the application.

on 8/17/2010 5:12:00 PM

I got this in a set of BeneFit products (stay put set) after a recent Sephora haul. It was $15 and I got this, RVSP cream shadow, and stay don't stray primer. This came in medium, and I didn't know what to do at first. I'm an idiot! I put this under my eyes one day and the difference was amazing. I'm a NW20 and even though this is a medium, it was bright enough to lift any bags under my eyes (they're there but not darkened). It's also great over discolored skin (redness) and broken capillaries. Erase paste has a nice, soft texture. I normally apply it with my ring finger to kind of warm it for application but everyone's different. I've had no issue with caking.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products