It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

LOVE this stuff! got a sample small bottle for free at cosmoprof, didn't use it for awhile because I didn't think I'd like it. This is amazing, leaves my hair soft and NOT frizzy. Also smells amazing, quite pricey though. It does last though(used the small bottle everyday for the past few weeks, doesnt show to be used at all!), so it goes to show it lasts a long time. Will buy this when my tiny bottle is empty.

on 1/31/2010 5:38:00 PM

Used this for the last month. I don't get all the hype. I have blonde hair, fine but lots of it. Prone to flyaways. This made it softer but I've used products that were much less expensive that were more effective. Going back to Paul Mitchell quickslip and dove replenshing mist. Works better for my hair.

on 1/22/2010 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's-a-stinky... i'm not sure how this product smells great, because to me it has an overly-strong, cheap perfume smell that's the main reason i won't be repurchasing it. It also seems to coat my hair, adding a little bit of shine but not softening. maybe i'm using too much?

on 1/10/2010 12:57:00 AM

While the stuff smells great (like Ralph Lauren's original RALPH), I can't justify the price for the results. I used it every day for nearly six months (the tiny bottle lasts a long time) and only saw minimal change in my hair. Maybe it made it a little softer, or on good days a little smoother, but nothing remarkable for me. You might see different results.
The actual product itself is thick and it comes in a pump-spray bottle, which seemed a bit inefficient.

on 1/2/2010 7:17:00 PM

I have dry-ish hair and my stylist recommended this for me as he uses it on me after a cut. i love it. it smells great and does soften. minus one lippie because it doesn't do much for frizz...but it really does soften.

on 12/16/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this leave in product. It is the best one I have tried. It leaves me hair soft and shiny. My hair becomes less frizzy and I see less breakage and frizz. My HG hair product.

on 12/13/2009 12:16:00 AM

My stylist recommended this product for detangling and as a leave-in moisturizer. For heat protection she said it would be good for blow drying but not strong enough for flat iron protection. Since she said that I basically do not rely on it all for heat protection, because my hair is fine, highlighted and prone to heat damage. But I love this for its detangling abilities. I have a nightmare of a time with tangles and this stuff helps me comb through damp hair without pulling and damaging my ends. It doesn't ever weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I think I will repurchase it, even though I guess I'm really only using it for one, maybe two of the ten things that it says it does.

on 12/5/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I, like the reviewer below me, was just not impressed with this stuff. My hairdresser used this on my hair after a highlight and cut, raved about how much she loved it and gave me a new bottle for free. Of course my hair looked awesome when I left the salon... Who's doesn't after getting a cut and having it washed with a completely new shampoo/conditioner then styled by a professional?? lol. I used it for about a week and I just couldn't get into it. My hair felt very dry and brittle and stringy. I am always very sparing with application so I even tried using more product but it still turned out the same. I gave this 3 lippies though, because my 9 year old daughter (who has very fine, naturally curly, unprocessed hair) loves it, she uses it when she gets out of the shower and it leaves her hair silky and shiny.

on 12/5/2009 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This, much like the raved upon Moroccan Oil, didn't work for my hair at all.
I used it both on towel dried and dry hair, and it just makes it pouffy and frizzy-looking, straightens out my natural waves and brings no extra softness or conditioning to my hair. It smells nice, but for me that's all it does. Actually it might have temporarily dried out the ends!
At this high price point, I need something to make my hair look like a Pantene commercial, lol. So far, nothing compared to the Kiehl's leave-in that I'm almost out of :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is really great! I love that it does so many things and that it lives up to the hype about it. It really does protect my hair from the heat of my hair tools, as well as adds shine and keeps my hair soft. I got this from my stylist because I was using so many products and we were trying to lighten my load. This was a great alternative to about 5 other products I was using. It doesn't add as much shine as I had hoped, but I can add a shine spray that will take care of that. I will definitely use this product again!