Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 4/20/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I thought this would be a great foundation, but it broke me out really bad! I tried it out for about a month but ended up just throwing it away. This foundation offers no coverage at all and was very thin and watery. I think that this foundation would work for those with blemish free skin. This foundation has a perfume scent and I did not like that since I have sensitive skin. The finish is dewy which is not good for me since I get very oily.

on 4/19/2011 8:45:00 PM

My favorite foundation, specially for the fall and winter. since it is very runny and liquidy (very easy to blend btw) it will basically melt off and make me very oily in the summer during our very hot and humid Texas weather; but then again i do not wear a primer or set it with a powder. that's just too much for me. i don't wear foundation every single day. It's flawless in the winter. it covers well. i'd say it's light to medium coverage. very buildable. does help keep my skin healthy. does not feel heavy at all. has a nice smell to it. people say it's a dupe for the high end Nars Sheer Glow foundation and i agree, but i just happen to like this one better. not only because it's a lot more inexpensive, but in my opinion the healthy skin looks a lot more natural on me than the nars sheer glow. i highly recommend this product and have purchased twice already. =)

on 4/8/2011 7:13:00 PM

I love this foundation. I work for a dematologist and neutrogena is a brand he recommends so I thought I would try it and Im glad I did. I've been working hard on bringing my skin back to it's youth so I don't want to cover it up. I use this foundation when I need a little more coverage than my tinted moisturizer but not too much cover up. I will continue to buy this and it's alot cheaper than the other foundations I have wasted money on.

on 4/6/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this foundation because it covers imperfections well but if you overdo it,it will turn you orange.After i did take off my makeup at night my skin did not look improve at all.in about a week it broke me out (it contains talc which is something i'm allergic to)SO if your not senstive skin this is a good product because it lastes all day and contains SPF 20.

on 4/2/2011 10:27:00 PM

The formula was WAY too thin for my taste. Even though it was a good covering foundation I just found it to be too watery to keep. Also, I am very light skinned (NC15 in MAC) and the coloring of the lightest shade (10 classic ivory) was just a tad too much on the red side. I already have red undertones in my skin so I like to balance that out with a foundation with a yellow undertone.

on 3/27/2011 11:50:00 AM

My go-to foundation. This stuff is AMAZING. all it needs is a pump, but a lot of drugstore foundations have that problem, so it's nothing major.
Anyways, this foundation is very light and natural looking, while you can still build it up to a full coverage makeup. Exactly what I was looking for. When it is on your face, you can't even feel it. And it didn't break me out. I'm in the shade "30 Buff".
Definitely win.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic foundation which I would wear all the time...if it didn't make me break out. It has medium coverage (I almost don't need concealer for my redness), and has a dewy finish! That is a rare combination in a foundation.The lightest shade is a tiny bit too yellow for me, but it is a great everyday foundation because it has SPF and doesn't cause drying or emphasize flakes.

I did set this with my loose translucent Palladio rice powder, otherwise the foundation wouldn't last all day.

on 3/20/2011 3:44:00 AM

I wanted to love this foundation but hated the acne it gave me along with how it didnt control oil at all looked greasy even thinned out,tryed everything

on 3/19/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i wanted to love this foundation but i couldnít. after using this i broke out in whiteheads all over my cheeks. i didnít want to believe that it was this foundation, but i really think it is. i used to have no whiteheads on my cheeks... now iím trying to recover from it. i think it might be the SPF 20 that is giving me the whiteheads. I canít wear SPF that is over 15 ... grrr i hope my whiteheads go away after not using this for a while.. if it doesít then iíll update and change my rating. :(. so dissapointing. as of now, def wonít be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good foundation. I don't really get why people are saying that it doesn't cover anything, because it covers pretty much everything for me. I use ELF's powder brush to apply and it gives my skin a nice airbrush look. It gives a really pretty dewy finish, which makes me look really awake and healthy. And it doesn't break me out, which most drugstore foundations do.

The only complaint I have is the packaging. It can be pretty messy, especially since the foundation's consistencyis pretty runny. It would be great if it had a pump (like Revlon's Photoready) but I can't really expect amazing packaging for $10.