It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 6/12/2010 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE this stuff! got a sample small bottle for free at cosmoprof, didn't use it for awhile because I didn't think I'd like it. This is amazing, leaves my hair soft and NOT frizzy. Also smells amazing, quite pricey though. It does last though(used the small bottle everyday for the past few weeks, doesnt show to be used at all!), so it goes to show it lasts a long time. Will buy this when my tiny bottle is empty.

on 6/4/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow. I thought this would be one of those over-hyped products, but it actually does what it says. It added sheen and softness, it gave my hair moisture but didn't make my hair greasy, it kept the volume in my hair without sacrificing my natural texture, and it also kept down frizz to a minimum. It smells good which is always a good factor for me. This is a bit pricey however at 18 bucks for a small bottle, but I think it does a wonderful job for my hair.

on 5/26/2010 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have highlighted fine hair (naturally curly hair that I straighten everyday) that was breaking off due to ONE bad highlighting job with a new bleach my stylist used and it was laying stick straight. I ran out and splurged on clip in extensions and I was about to start crying when I told myself to get a grip. My hair felt sooo dry and ready to break more so I ran to Hair Cuttery just to get a deep condition and my extensions cut. I decided to do this monthly in between my costly highlights that I get done at an expensive salon. Well after my deep conditioning the girl recommended this product to me. I thought, "yeah right just another overhyped new product someone is touting." It wasn't cheap but you know how we girls get when we're feeling desperate. Well let me just say, I was NOT sorry I got this stuff. I am soooo happy I did after trying so many other products that just were not making my hair soft. So I know the deep conditioner helped but its been a long time since I had that done and this product just keeps working and working for me. I am considering buying the shampoo, conditioner and mask but I have a lot of Pureology left that I will try to use up first if I can. Another good thing about this product is that it protects against heat damage. I never liked thermal protectors because of the stickiness they left in my hair. The smell isn't my favorite, it reminds me of the L'Oreal conditioner you get in the hair dyes but it doesn't smell after you walk out the door. I dont know what people are talking about when they talk about a "coating" maybe they are putting it in their hair dry instead of wet??!! I don't feel anything and it is a conditioner but I'm able to style my hair as normal and even put curl back in with an iron that stays if I want. This stuff gave my hair back the life that it needed. Now if my hair will just grow out faster, I'll be a happy camper :)

on 5/18/2010 7:29:00 PM

Man oh man this stuff is amazing! I tried it once and I can already tell my hair was sooo much softer, smoother, less frizzy, and ultra shiny! I felt like I had just walked out of a salon, my hair felt and looked amazing. I also love how you can use this as a heat protector too, one less product on my shelf. This also really brought out my red highlights and made my hair color absolutely gorgeous. Love this stuff! The only downside is finding the product and the price. But for me, personally, it's totally worth it!

on 5/3/2010 5:01:00 AM

It is a good product - I don't find it greasy or heavy, even on my fine hair. But the smell is so off putting and forms a cloud around me! I wear a lovely (and pricey) L'Artisan perfume that now has to compete with this hair product! Not worth it for me, thanks.

on 5/2/2010 10:47:00 AM

This product lasts forever. I've had it for 7 months now and after daily use there's about 1/6 left!
You need only a pea sized amount - otherwise it leaves greasy residue. I apply it on towel dried hair - mainly ends and a tiny bit to the whole length.
It makes it easier to comb through and makes hair generally softer. Not sure about split ends as I'm not an expert.
I will do an experiment once it's finished and see how my hair behaves without it.
But it's become an essential part of my hair routine, so most likely to be purchased again!

on 4/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Tia Williams recommended this product so I purchased it but I noticed it leaves a film on my hair that I don't like. It was touted as a great detangler yet I find that if your hair is moisturized, you don't need a detangler. Won't buy again....

on 4/29/2010 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this leave in conditioner. Leave in conditioner is a must for all hair and the creamy consistency of It's a 10 is perfect for my naturally loose curls. After I towel dry my hair I spray this on paying special attention to my ends and it makes styling so much easier. I use a lot of high heat to style my hair and with this I can rest assured that my hair wont be super fried. It's my Holy Grail leave-in, a must try!

on 4/23/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It really is a 10! and a miracle! This spray is amazing, and I've pretty much tried everything out there. My hair used to be dull (due to all the damage from haircolor) and get split ends easily...that is not the case anymore. I know it's a bit expensive, but it's SO worth it.

on 4/15/2010 8:39:00 PM

I read all the great reviews of this and i could not wait to try it out. I bought the small bottle for $18 and i am so glad that i did. This made my hair feel very coated/dirty and heavy and made it a pain to blow dry. My hair was not soft, it tangled super easily and left a film on my hands when i would run my fingers through my hair.
I could not wash this stuff out of my hair the next day. My hair is fine, highlighted and naturally curly which i straighten every day.
i would not buy this again, definently not worth $18 for the small bottle. Oh and when you spray the bottle, the stuff is so thick that it squirts out the sides of the spray nozzle cap.