Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 10/15/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

As I've aged, I've become unhappy wearing the foundations i used to wear as they seem to look cakey, give me more lines & make me look older. I did quite a lot of research on foundations & trialled many yet couldn't find one I loved for some reason or another. One I did like was Giorgio Armani Designer Lift, yet for $90 I just couldn't justify the cost. I then found Bourjois Healthy mix & am about to buy my 2nd bottle. This foundation is amazing, I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it before. It gives my skin a healthy glow the way a slight tan does. It has a medium to full coverage without being too cakey & for $15AU, I'm a happy chappy. I've had people ask which foundation I use which speaks yards. I thought it was best suited for more mature skin yet have used it on teenage girls & it gave the same affect - a healthy glow, which the girls raved about. I purchased dark beige 55 & am surprised at how suitable this shade is for so many different skin tones. I have one friend who's 21yo, tried it, fell in love & purchased it. I will never change & will repurchase over & over. The only other foundation I may try is the Healthy Mix Serum Gel in winter as my skin becomes dryer. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone.

on 10/13/2012 4:29:00 AM

I love how this foundation looks so natural on my skin. It also looks dewy, but didn't really cover blemishes. It does fade acnes and spots away, but you can still see it. The shine on my skin didn't really disappear too. You'll still need a concealer and set it up with a real good shine-control powder. It will be great then. The price is average, packaging really good i love the pumps, but if somebody ask would i repurchase this again, i don't think so. Not that i don't like it, but i would like to try a better one. And im only 17, i don't use much foundation so i shouldn't buy the new one, it wouldn't completely run out. :)

on 10/13/2012 3:42:00 AM

I was impressed with this at first because it provides a really good coverage and has a nice shade range. What bothered me was that it is to drying on my face, emphasising my large pores and in couple of times aplliying it, it broke me out :(

on 10/12/2012 3:48:00 PM

just...LOVE IT!
it's not heavy but the coverage is good to fade acne scars and dark circles.
i used many of foundations but that was heavy , looks cacky, gives a bad coverage and .. borjouis healthy mix foundation is not heavy , the coverage is natural and hidw my acnes ,it's not irritating my sensetive and acne prone skin
and it smells so lovely .
i think it's created for me . :D

on 10/1/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is near impossible to find online (if you're like me and based in the US, where this is not sold), so I luckily found my shade of this on ebay. I LOVE this foundation. It's not completely mattifying, not completely dewy, but lies somewhere in between as far as finish goes. It looks very natural on.

It hasn't broken me out, but it does have a very strong berry-like scent to it that may bother some people if you're sensitive to heavily scented products.

I'm NC40 and purchased 56/hale clair/light bronze. It's a tiny bit light for me, but not so light that it's noticeable (you can only tell along my hairline where my skin color and the foundation differ a little).

It might be difficult for girls darker than NC40 to find a match in this, since I believe 56 is the darkest it goes, but if you're NC40 or lighter, this is a really great foundation to try.

I brought the healthy mix foundation after reading loads of reviews on this product, after reading pages of it- there was not one bad review, so i decided to get it. This product is a god sent! After trying loads of differnt foundations i could never find one that lasted all day and still looked fresh and not patchy by the end of the day. This foundaion stayed on all day even though i went out for two hours in the morning. As soon as i put it on i noticed it gave me a medium coverage without looking atall caked on. It also gives a nice dewy finish, which really complimented my fair complextion. I have tried so many foundations but none of them have been as good as this one- not even my more expensive number 7 foundation in which i had been using.

Amazing! :) X

on 9/24/2012 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Looove this foundation! my favorite so far, using that one from about 3 years now. I have oily skin, but stay with powder almost whole day in work :0) lovely smell!

on 9/22/2012 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own both Healthy Mix and Healthy Mix Serum, and there is a definite difference between both in terms of texture and coverage. Healthy Mix has a higher coverage and less "hydrating" as compared to the serum version of the foundation as well as having more of a matte finish while the Healthy Mix serum has a more dewy finish.

Despite Bourjois stated that both foundations have sheer coverage, I find that Healthy Mix has a medium coverage which is quite ideal for those who has very little blemishes to cover and just want to even out skintone. This covers my imperfections well, but that's because I don't have hyperpigmentation and my scars fade off as well. Healthy Mix Serum definitely has a thinner consistency and lighter coverage and feels more like a tinted moisturiser but thicker than your average tinted moisturiser.

A semi-matte finish for a really natural skin like texture, and this makes my skin looks really clean and polished without sinking into my pores. Lasting power is still quite average, not up to 16 hours as exclaimed. It can last up to 8 hours with the extreme humidity I experience in Singapore which is quite decent. For full-face make-up, it's either this or Healthy Mix Serum then just powder to finish. I also used this as concealer on my lighter days or for regular school days as well, which I just dab on my ring finger and pat to blend and powder to set.

I find that this foundation works better with fingers instead of brushes but brushes give me quite decent coverage too. Fingers are the way to go to blend this foundation and you don't need a lot all over the face to get really even and polished skin.

Definitely repurchase this because I am in love with the lightweight formula and coverage is amazing. Smells amazing too. This is why I strayed from Revlon Colorstay and making Bourjois my HG brand for creating Healthy Mix and Healthy Mix Serum!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This foundation is really great for light coverage. The texture is light, the finish is natural. I wear both 53 and 54, 53 being slightly more yellow-tone and probably my best match. I switch to 54 in the summer. I love that it comes with a pump and a pea-sized amount is perfect for the whole face. It wears fairly well, but I would touch up with concealer or powder if I need it for the evening, as well. Easy to remove and very breathable...I don't feel it sits on top of the skin and instead, blends right into it. HG worthy, I think.

on 9/18/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this in the lightest shade 52, but it still too yellow for me. (i'm more of a NW15-20 type during summer), because of the different color i also put it on my neck and then it matches beautifully to my skin. It didnt clog my pores, and stays on its place all day. Though I like the healthy shine, i powder it a bit with my Healthy Balance powder (also the lightest shade 52, this one actually fits me better!) I wouldn't buy it again because the shade doesnt actually match my face.. That's all. Great product overall.

Video Reviews & Tutorials