BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 9/27/2013 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nah, I'm not going to love this primer. This primer is not worth it for me. I can't tell the differentiated between I'm wearing it or not. Seriously, there is nothing special about this product.

on 9/25/2013 2:53:00 PM

It seems to fill in my pores a lot better than other things I have tried. The only down side to this is, I have to clean my pores out a lot because when washing my face and using a cleaner it doesn't seem to get it all out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My absolute favorite primer. It feels so light and evens my combination/oily skin and gives a smooth feel to my large pores. Plus, my foundation lasts forever with this primer. Definitely a staple in the makeup kit.

I have had this product in my "going out for the night" makeup supplies staple. I only use this around my nose and chin and I find using it on the whole face actually cakes and wipes directly off...maybe this is something to do with my lotion or serum?
The product itself works great and I feel that any pores are greatly reduced and makeup goes on flawless. I am skeptical to add it to my every day routine as I have sensitive skin and I find this product does clog my pores quite a bit.

on 9/14/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Although I love benefit, this primer, if you can call it that did nothing for my skin. My foundation went on as if it didn't have a primer underneath not to mention the cost for so little product. This is very thin and just didn't work for me. But I still love benefit!

on 9/13/2013 7:35:00 PM

Decent primer- probably the best I've ever used (although I've not tried many). Definitely fills up pores- reducing their apparent size (although I'm worried that over-use would cause acne?) only grumble is the price- and benefit rarely does offers...

on 9/11/2013 7:29:00 PM

Best pore filling primer I ever tried!

This primer was really a toss up for me. I got it on sale at Ulta for $43, it was a huge limited edition size. I had tried a couple samples that were given to me the last time i was in, and i loved thethe formula. It made my skin really soft, the texture was silky smoothe, i didnt have any problems with break-outs or skin irritation, and it did an excellent job at filling in a couple large pores that i have, and it made applying foundation easier because it would just glide right over my imperfections. I was dead set on going.into ulta and buying a bottle of this- because i liked it so much. I have MANY high end primers, but i like to switch everything up and try new products. I have been using BeneFit for a long long time... and overall, i really enjoy the brand. With that being said, sometimes i buy their products just because i love the SUPER adorable packaging and marketing on the products. So after i got the bottle home, i used it religiously for maybe a week straight... and what a bummer it was. I remember using the samples of this primer and loved it, what happened? The product was still silky smoothe and i still loved the way it felt on my skin- but that was it. After an hour of doing my makeup, i noticed that my foundation was like a slip and slide on my face. Some spots were darker than others, some spots looked really thick and cakey, it made my skin feel oily- all of which had never happened while i was testing the samples. This product is way too expensive to settle with these results. I ended up giving it to my mom, because she loves it and uses it every single day. I am not sure if it was my skin type or what? Will i repurchase? Nah. there are too many other good primers out there to settle for one that doesnt do its job.

on 9/8/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have very oily skin and this is one of the better primers I've tried but it still wasn't great. It is thicker than most primers and wasn't greasy. It was okay by itself but when I put foundation over it, the foundation did not stay in place. It wasn't a total mess or anything but it was annoying. I will continue using Avon Magix primer for a third of the price.

on 9/8/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A bit pricey here in the Philippines but it is WORTH IT. I don't think my foundation has ever looked this good. Right when I put it on my face it made my skin feel really silky and smooth. My foundation glided on well, making my skin look NATURALLY flawless.
I have combination skin and my T-zone tends to get SUPER oily midday, fading the perfect makeup I applied earlier.
With Porefessional however, I was surprised my makeup still looked perfect 6 hours later as it did when I first applied it! Plus my T-zone isn't that oily! I think I may have just found my holy grail.

PROS:
- naturally flawless foundation (no pores/blemishes seeping through)
- controls oil
- pigments such as blush or bronzer is still as vibrant as i first applied it