Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/30/2002 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

there is also a twist tube version- for those who have difficulty with the pot.. i personally think its gross to stick my finger in it and apply it on my lips.

on 5/30/2002 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells like Spearmint gum. Feels minty and moisturizing at first but then seems to just dry out my lips completely. The tin is sort of a pain. It's okay.

on 5/28/2002 2:13:00 AM

i love this so much that im on my third tube. its a really unique all natural lip balm made with peppermint oil, which makes your lips pleasantly tingly.
its very moisturizing, and not too waxy, though waxy enough to stay put. i wouldnt reccommend putting it on chapped lips because of the amount of peppermint oil.
the original tin used to be a real pain to get open, but they have since redesigned it with a lip around the edge of the lid. the balm is a bit too hard to effectively apply with your finger, so go for the tube instead. continued >>

on 5/19/2002 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this a lot! Minty scent, tingly feeling, very moisturizing! I only like the tube form though!

on 5/3/2002 1:22:00 PM

I like this in the stick form. I keep it on my keychain with one of those smackers lids with the ring on it. I use it every day, and love the way the tingle makes my lips a nice shade of natural red.

on 4/27/2002 12:05:00 PM

I love this stuff!! i hate the consistency of regular lip balm (too...slippery, for lack of a better word.) so this stuff is great for me! the only problem, however, is that when you buy it in the tin, it's awfully hard to get out. so i only buy the tube.

on 4/17/2002 2:35:00 PM

I love using this balm at night because it's thick and really lasts. It penetrates the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film on the lips. It can be hard to apply since it's so thick, but the taste and tingle make it worthwhile.

on 4/11/2002 10:13:00 AM

NOT satisfied with this product at all. I got it in the tin, and while the packaging is cute, I had to "dig" to get any useful amount of product on my hand. The smell was pungent, the balm stuck to my fingers afterward, and it did nothing to keep my lips nourished. Will not be repurchasing.

on 4/5/2002 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Fabulous! I wear it at night while I sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are silky smooth!

on 4/5/2002 9:02:00 AM

I didn't realize how strong the minty taste was in this lip balm. I can't stand any mentholated products.

Popular Lip Treatments