Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

I like this because I am using Retin A and tend to get flaky skin and need something to remove it. This product is very good and smells great. I like the way the serum stuff warms us my face. I will use about two teaspoons of the scrub and work it in for like three minutes or so, then I put about two teaspoons of the serum stuff and leave it on while I soak in the tub. My face feels so great afterwards and I can not see any dry skin anywhere.

on 9/11/2006 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I felt the scrub was a little oily which is a concern for me because of my oily acne prone skin. Luckily this did not make me break out. It left my skin soft. After this treatement do be careful using any products on your face after that may contain alcohol or acid.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was a sample from skinstore.com and I almost put this on my swap list until I read the reviews. It's so easy to use and the results are almost immediate. My skin looked so refined and smooth after using this. When I run out of my sample I might make this a staple in my regimen.

on 9/8/2006 12:59:00 PM

I really like this product! I use it about once or twice a week before bed and it makes my skin feel great. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I would definitely buy this product again.

on 9/4/2006 7:51:00 PM

I must admit I was a little scared to try anything related to microdermabrasion; I haven't really put anything in my face other than moisturizer and suncreen; maybe a couple of times a mask. I recently became aware of some sun damage (after a trip to Dominican Republic) so I hope this product helps me with that.

My skin is normal to dry. The results after applyikng this product are quite obvious; glass skin! My face also looks quite...clean! I suppose after a few uses I will start noticing some changes in my sking.

I had no side effects and the whole experience was quite positive. To me, it was just like applaying a mask.
Good product, worth the money.

on 9/3/2006 12:29:00 AM

Oh I love this scrub. I can't say that I can actually see the benefits of this scrub - but I can feel them. After using it my skin feels so much softer and smoother. I really like the way it warms up as you put it on your face. I dont think the price is bad for how many applications you can get.

on 8/25/2006 6:15:00 PM

This stuff makes your skin feel sooooo smooth afterwards. When I apply moisturizers or treatments to my face afterwards, my fingertips just glide over my skin like butter. It also helps my night time treatment absorb much better -too bad I'm limited to using it 2x/week (that's max of all you need for well exfoliated skin). I prefer to use it at night before special treatments and it increases the benefits ten fold - no kidding. Even if I have 4 hours of sleep, the next day I look well rested. At 31 years old, I noticed that sleep/rest has a big influence on my skin behavior - not so much with this stuff. Definately something to use the night before a big day.

on 8/19/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is wonderful. I have I acne prone skin and this peel smooths out my complexion and makes my skin feels so soft. It doesn't really do anything for acne spots though but it's a good facial treatment.

on 8/19/2006 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a "Philosophy Girl" through and through. I use the skincare daily, fragrances and Shower gels. I really love this product and you do get a lot of uses out of the 2 Oz item. I would recommend this product even though it is pricey. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I have found a similiar product that does the same thing for my skin. It is Serious Skin Care C-Extreme Results. You receive the same amount but the price is less expensive.

on 7/29/2006 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. Please buy this no matter what else you have to sacrifice in your skincare regimen to offset the cost (except for sunscreen, of course). I would pay twice the amount for this! It is INCREDIBLE. It completely rid my nose of blackheads, 90% healed my congested chin, and nearly erased those annoying horizontal expression lines on my forehead (and I was beginning to OBSESS about them because they were getting quite deep). My skin is DRY (live in the desert). I am 31, but somebody thought I was shadowing my mother at work today. They thought I was sixteen. Seriously...AND THIS IS AFTER ONE USE!!

Popular Treatments (Face)