Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 12/11/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I use it everyday, it's a good moisturizer

I dont actually have sensitive skin but I'm using this as my night time moisturiser anyway. It feels quite light but because it's so cheap and comes in a relative big pump bottle I dont hesitate to put two layers on. I dont think it would be effective enough moisturiser to use in the winter when my skin is dryer, but as its summer right now its fine. As its for sensitive skin, I also put it around my eye area instead of using an eye cream.

on 12/8/2005 3:36:00 PM

It didn't break out my skin, I use it as an night lotion, it's good, wake up w/ smooth face. Might not buy it again, cuz i like new things ... :)

on 11/19/2005 12:04:00 PM

This is my every day moisturizer and nothing beats it in my opinion. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and gets a bit dry in the winter. This moisturizes my skin enough (even makes it a bit dewy) and doesn't cause breakouts. I love how it soaks into your skin and it has no smell at all! The price is pretty great too and I find the product lasts a long time. I use this in the morning and the Acne Treatment moisturizer in the evening. I will keep purchasing as I have been for the last 4 or 5 years.

on 9/16/2005 10:10:00 PM

I have seriously sensitive skin and an allergy to synthetic products, so finding a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out is a challenge. I previously used St. Ives Hypoallergenic Oil Free moisturizer, but a couple years ago I couldn't find it locally anymore. I switched to the Neutrogena Oil Free moisture for sensitive skin, which has never bothered me. When my last bottle ran out, however, I switched to the new Dove Sensitive essentials lotion because it was 1/2 the price of the Neutrogena. After using the Dove with no problems for a year, I began getting red spots and raised bumps all over my cheeks. So, yesterday I went back to the Neutrogena. There's a huge difference in my complexion already, and I've only used it last night and today. The redness is just about gone, as are the bumps. My skin feels very smooth now, and the fine lines around my eyes (I smile alot!) aren't nearly as noticable. The moisturizer leaves me with my skin a bit more "dewy" than I normally like, but I found that if I use a bit less than recommended and put it on slightly damp skin, it absorbs much better.

on 9/12/2005 11:46:00 AM

This was a pretty decent moisturizer, I don't have any raves about it, but it's pretty average. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is definetely a plus. I will say though that it is way overpriced for an average moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was surprised at the bad reviews here, but then noticed another link below for this same product with a 4.1 rating. Confusing. Anyway, I love this moisturizer. I don't understand how other reviewers are getting pimples from an oil-free, fragrance-free, water-based product? How is that possible? This moisturizer smoothed out my dry patches after one application. I have very oily, sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. It was expensive ($12 CDN at Wal-Mart) but worth it because everything else I've tried has clogged my pores. Love the pump packaging too.

on 8/29/2005 12:58:00 PM

Egad, I never get acne on my cheeks, but this bottle proved there was some latent zits just waiting to burst out. What the heck?!?!? This is going in the trash.

on 8/4/2005 10:47:00 AM

I really liked this moisturizer. I am still trying to determine the ingredients. I tore that off the bottle. This leaves my skin very moistened and soft. This is gentle and oil-free. I love it and it lasts a good while.

on 7/28/2005 12:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I'm amazed at how many negative comments there are here. It is the perfect amount of moisture, without making me oily and I've never broken out with it.

Popular Moisturizers