MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 3/26/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works wonders on me. It effectively conceals the bags under my eyes and blemishes on my face that appear after pimples. It lasts pretty long, for about 12 hours. I have it NC35, which is the exact color that I use in the MAC powder. The only gripe I have about it is that it pumps out too much, so it tends to be really messy.

on 3/26/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this. Everybody loves it and after thinking about it för months I finally bought it (it's pricey!). This is a really great concealer and I want to use it, but I can't because it breaks me out horribly! When I had tried it for a few days I got terrible breakouts, and had to think what had changed in my skin routine. The only thing was my Pro longwear. So I stopped but started using it again one month later. Same thing. Awful, big pimples under the surface. Sadly I can never use this again :(

on 3/25/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this! Would deff recommend. Lasts all day. Doesn't crease or transfer. Go get it... NOW!!!

on 3/18/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wow this is amazing finnaly my search for concealer is over I Have tried plenty concealers over the past few months from smash box to estee Lauder to lancome I also previously tried the mac studio fix in the pot which was awful.but this is incredible I would even go as far as to say Holy grail.Ok the pump is rather annoying it dispenses way to much product this being a heavy duty concealer only a tiny bit will do to avoid looking too made up. the NC 15 is a perfect match for my extremely fair skin it has strong yellow undertones and does not oxidise.you have to set this quick otherwise it will look uneven and a hydrating eye cream is a must as this is rather drying.what I really love and this is a big plus is that it does not settle into fine lines every concealer I have ever used has and it looks fresh forever its amazing the only disadvantage is that it can feel like cement under the eyes it feels tight under my eyes but nothing to hectic. covers my purple dark circles fairly well I really like this and its the best concealer I have ever used.

Love this concealer! Cute small packaging, covers inner corner and under eyes very well. I do not have very dark circles just a bluish tint but my main problem is creasing and settling into the fine lines.You have to be practical, I feel anything will crease but with this it is very slightly and doesn't settle making u look crepey ... Probably cause it is a thin liquid consistency.

Anytime I use foundation or BB cream or something thick like Benefit's Erase Paste it creases immediately and I look like an old lady! This applied like a dream and hours later it still looked amazing, almost like I wasn't wearing anything just had a naturally bright undereye :)

WOW is all I can say! So happy I found this, no wonder everyone loves this stuff!

My undereye is very dry and this did not excentuate dryness. I apply to my upper lid as well and with Nars eye primer underneath it doesn't crease.
Try it out, you'll love it :)

on 3/16/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can't believe that this product does not cease or settle into fine lines. I'm in love with this concealer. Its perfect for me. I use nc40 to give a little highlight under my eyes.update....I just switched to nw40. It looks better than nc40 and it looks great. This concealer is perfect for dry skin and powder goes over this concealer effortlessly. I do that the concealer needs a better pump it dispenses all little more than needed. Also is pricey at 21 bucks but it's worth it. Besides the concealer Will last a long time because all go along way.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used over half a bottle of this concealer before deciding to discontinue my use of this product. I have very acne prone skin that constantly has breakouts and I was looking for something to finally cover all of my problem spots. I started out loving this concealer, it covered nicely, blended beautifully, and even doubled as a primer/base for my eyeshadow. The pump began giving me problems after about a week of use. It began being very difficult to press and pump out product and when it finally did, and abundance of concealer would pump out, more than I needed, wasting a lot of the product. This concealer was also horrible for my under eyes. When I first applied this concealer under my eyes it would look wonderful! But soon after it would begin to settle into the lines under my eyes, even with my Smashbox setting powder. This concealer also dries fairly quickly, so I advise if you do decide to give this concealer a try, work quickly!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS is my HG!!

I can't beleive I forgot to make a review on this. It's already pretty popular with so many good reviews, but please know there must be a good reason for that.

Because it COVERS and LASTS ALLL DAY and is VERY creamy and blendable, yet not drying or cakes or dissapears like millions others do out there in the market!!

It just works so great! I can't say enough!

The ONLY complaint (that I also read alot about)-is that it has a tendancy to pump out a little too much at a time, so be careful since they already come in such a small bottle. But regardless spending the extra money is WELL WORTH IT!

on 3/14/2014 4:26:00 AM

A staple in my Kit. I absolutely love this for under the eyes and highlighting areas of the face. It is a nice concealer for blemishes around the face but not someone with heavy acne scarring. It does not crease on most people. The pump is quite irritating for someone who is only trying to squeeze a small amount but i do not mind as i just use the extra concealer to highlight other parts of the face. It will not come off unless you use a makeup remover, which is excellent for long wearing occasions.

on 3/10/2014 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Besides the awful packaging (which makes it nearly impossible to control how much concealer you pump out, causing a huge waste most of the times you use it), I love this concealer. It has full coverage, a natural color (if you pick the right one for you) and it's not that expensive if you consider how amazing it is. Completely worth the price. I will be repurchasing it for sure and I recommend it for people who have really dark & deep dark circles under the eyes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products