Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/29/2006 3:53:00 AM

been using this for about a week and i love it! my eyelashes seemed thin and weak to me and mascara never seemed to hold them up. i kept hearing about this product and i finally found it at a drug barn. it's made my eyelashes stronger and i can see the difference, it's made them longer and my mascara holds the curl better. i am in love with this product and might try it on my eyebrows just to see what happens, even though they don't really need to be grown out. i wish i could have an unlimited supply of this in my makeup case!

on 10/23/2006 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried this after someone on the m/u board raved about it. So I went to my local Rite Aid an I got it. I've been using it day and night for 1 month now and I have noticed my lashes are longer and fuller. This product is worth a try since there are more similar items that are way more expensive. I find this to be my HG secret weapon!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

been using this for over a year and my lashes fall out a lot less....i use this before i go to bed..conditions my lashes and i feel it made it a bit stronger...

on 10/10/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I had no idea products like this existed, but I was hoping they did before I found this. I wear false eyelashes a lot (I'm an actress and I always wear them onstage) and I was afraid that between that and wearing waterproof mascara a lot my lashes were taking a lot of abuse. I was also convinced they looked shorter than they used to be. So I was like, "Wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of lash-growing product?" Then I stumbled across the reviews of this here, and thought "for four bucks, what the hell". I'm so glad I tried it! I've only been using it for about a week, but I swear my lashes look a little longer. The first few days/nights I used it I didn't wear mascara (I had no performances so I didn't mind walking around looking like crap lol) because I wanted to see how it looked/worked on its own. I thought I was imagining that my lashes looked longer, until I finally put my usual mascara back on - WHAM! My eyelashes look terrific! They feel softer too. I'll definitely keep using this! It doesn't seem irritating and is so cheap, you really have nothing to lose by trying this out!

on 10/9/2006 3:04:00 AM

OMG, WTF. This has completely made my eyes bald, no joke. I thought this stuff would be a match made in heaven for the first week, then shortly after it started to turn yellow and smelly, and against my better judgement, I continued to use it. I've seen at least ten eyelashes within the past two days and I NEVERRR EVER lose eyelashes, and least not so conspicuosly. If you could see my lashes before and after, you'd cry with me.

on 9/9/2006 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good grief. I absolutely love this product. If I could give it ten lippies I would. I want to buy it by the caseful. I recommend it to everyone I know.
I can't bear the thought of letting my lashes go one night eithout it. IT'S THAT GOOD...

This very inexpensive drugstore gem really does help regrow eyelashes and eyebrows. I had tried Mavala Double Lash and was sorely disappointed as it did nothing for me. I saw this product online (I'm from Canada where it isn't sold in stores) and thought I'd give it a go. The high amount of panthenol in this product is what makes the difference IMO. My lashes are naturally fairly long and thick but this stuff makes them grow longer more quickly, they shed less and in general are much much healthier and beautiful looking. It's even helped sparse areas in my brows fill in.

I absolutely, compltely, 1000% recommend trying this product. At less than five dollars a tube, there's little reason not to. I will continue to purchase it as long as they keep making it. Please never, ever discontinue it Ardell!

on 9/7/2006 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using Mavala religiously for years and wanted to give Ardell's a try as a cheaper alternative. It was hard to find. None of the drugstores, beauty supply or supermarkets near me that carry Ardell had it. I finally ordered it from drugstore.com. I like the prefer the tube and wand for application better than Mavala's. I've been using this for at least a month and I would say it as just as good as Mavala. My lashes stya long and strong and rarely fall out just as all the years I was using Mavala. I will save myself some money and continue using this as long as it works.

on 8/25/2006 2:03:00 AM

I'd been using Talika with good results for a few months before trying this, and I think this is the cheaper but as-effective alternative to the Talika. Only problem is it's a little hard to find online and on Ebay, but it's worth the search since it's a FRACTION of Talika's price. I use this religiously twice a day. I've found that this goes on a little "stiffer" than the Talika. After applying you can't feel the Talika on your lashes, but you can feel this one, but that doesn't bother me. Also it seems to make my mascara harder to remove at the end of the day, which also means it makes my mascara last longer.

on 8/23/2006 12:43:00 AM

I was skeptical of this product, but since I heard so many rave reviews about it, I decided to give it a try. I'm absolutely AMAZED by it! I'm not too concerned with my eyelashes so had it been a $15 product, I wouldn't have tried it. But this gets super high marks from me because it's so cheap and it seems to actually work! My lashes, after just a week, certainly seem longer!

I also inwardly smile because I have a few friends who have dropped close to $200 for a similar product. I get the same results and have an extra $195 to spend on other things! Sure pays to be a MUAer! ;) continued >>

on 8/3/2006 1:14:00 PM

It took me ages to find this, and once I FINALLY did (at a RiteAid) I wanted to use it for a long time to see if it actually worked. I was looking for something to thicken my brows and lashes. I will say this--after over a month of nightly usage, my brows have filled in beautifully, to the point where I could go without filling them in, and have a couple new hairs at the outer edge that lengthen them. My eyelashes, while not much thicker, are noticeable longer. The bottom ones have grown more than the top row. They seem stronger.
I've tried to use this during the day, but the formula dries very stiff, and my eyebrows get crunchy. This is a definite repurchase for me.

Top Rated Lash Treatments