TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 3/13/2012 7:08:00 AM

I was watching a make-up tutorial when mary-lou came up with her lovely champagne shine, I loved the effect she had and decided to commit to her, now this girl loves to play hard to get so it took awhile before I manage to find her but let me tell you it was worth the trouble!

not only does she give you a healthy inner glow but also leaves your skin feeling lovely, never too shiny but a subtle beauty that brightens up your face. Mary-Lou is a keeper!!! I dab her on my cheekbones and inner corner of my eyes and suddenly my face lights up with a youthful glow :)

on 3/11/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my makeup staples that I use every day. I use it as a highlighter under my brow and on the sides of my nose. I've given this as a gift several times because I think it would work for anyone. Can't go wrong with this.

on 3/11/2012 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am new to highlighting and heard of this from destinygodley on youtube. The packaging is cute and I tried it and liked it but I don't think I will every have to purchase another one as this will last me forever.
Not to shimmery and it is not white or yellow I guess beige or soft tan would be best to describe it so it seems to be able to go with any skin tone.( I am NC/NW 45 and it looks great) but you have to use a light hand and it brightens up the face. I used it with MAC notable and it was very pretty.

on 3/8/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best highlighter/illuminator I own. It gives such a natural beautiful glow to the cheekbones. The product is smooth (never chalky or too powdery) and applies like a dream, blends nicely.

on 3/4/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product is the best highlighter I have ever seen. I love the picture on the front of the compact and there is a mirror inside. The amount of product you get is huge, 8.5g. The consistency is buttery and soft but not at all crumbley or powdery. It stays put all day and looks like a dewy reflection of light on the skin. This is an excellent highlighter for super pale skin and it makes cheekbones glow in a natural way. It really is breathtaking how beautifully it glows on the skin.

on 3/2/2012 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After hearing so many raves about this product on YouTube I had to give it a go. I had previously been using MAC's Soft and Gentle as a highlighter which I really loved but it was a bit glitterbomb-y for me during the day. Mary-Lou Manizer is finely milled and absolutely gorgeous, even on my darker skin tone (NC44). the ONLY issue I have with it is I haven't found the perfect brush to apply it with to the cheekbones. My tapered blush brush is too dense and the product doesn't seem to blend out well. You really have to be light handed when applying! It works great as a highlighter on the eyes and down the bridge of the nose as well, and looks subtle during the day. Great packaging and amount of product for what you pay--highly recommended!

on 2/25/2012 3:27:00 AM

HG for me! I put this on top of my matte blush gives it a glow thats out of this world! brightens your face and it just look amazing!

I love how pigmented this product is. Not much of a fan putting this one as an eyeshadow but as a highlighter (browbone area) quite pretty. I have a medium skin-tone so it shows off the champagne color.

on 2/21/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the most natural highlighter I have ever encountered! I have oily-combo skin and this doesn't make me look any more oilier then I naturally am. I use this as any eye shadow, inner corner highlight, on my lips, and on my cheek bones and it just gives a natural glow without looking over done. Perfect!

on 2/19/2012 12:16:00 AM

I recently started using TheBALM products and cannot understand why this brand isn't more hyped up. I've loved everything I've tried. As I've found this brand blends amazingly on everything I've tried. I'm pale, nw20 and this is a perfect highlighter for both myself and my 16 year old daughter who is a nc10. My new HG. Before I was crazy about Mac Lightscapade but with it being LE I looked more and found reviews on this and gave it a go. This is even better then my old favorite. It gives such a youthful glow from within look. I love this product.

on 2/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this because I was looking for the perfect highlighter that did not have sparkles. Unfortunately this did not work out for me. This was too light for my skin. I did try it at the store when I bought it and at the time it looked fine but when I tried it on with full make up on I couldn't get it to blend with my skin tone. I'm an NC 45 and it claims to be universally flattering but I don't think so. It also made my upper cheeks look drier than usual.

I know you can use it as an eye shadow but the texture for me is a bit chalky. I might play around with it since I cannot return it but for now it's been sitting in my kit since I got it.

Top Rated TheBalm Products