Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 8/10/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For its price, I think its a pretty good buy. But for me, the product was so so. Not too moisturizing but does not leave skin still feeling dry afterwards. The one I got had a spf of 15 which is a plus for those who want that protection. I have never used this on my face and instead used on my body. I loved the pump until the very end when trying to scrape out the last residue on the bottom of the bottle. It was really hard to get the residue out and I had to chuck it. I think I would have like a squeeze bottle instead so I can get everything out. Probably will not be repurchasing.

on 8/10/2010 10:10:00 PM

Whole list of pros :) and one con
Pros:
- Doesn't Clog Pores!! YAYAYAYAY It is the only lotion that I dare to apply on my acne prone face. Also it doesn't oil up my t-zone area
- Repairs dried up skin :D. Even if I forget to apply lotion for days my dried up prune-ish legs is good as new the second I reapply it.
- Last for a lonnnnnng time. My skin stays moisturized literally 24 hours (as they promised).
- No fragrance :) great for sensitive skin!
- Seems to remove dead/ repair damaged skin :). Work especially well after I go swimming and the bleach dries up my skin real bad :( with skin flaking everywhere.
- 18 oz. lasts a long time :) and its price is very reasonable.

cons:
Made me feel guilty every time I doubted this lotion for another lotion (which failed to surpass this lotion/ wasted my money).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this as a moisturiser, but the smell not so much..

on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Aveeno is hands down the best lotion out there.. well, that i've found so far hahhaha. but really, it has improved my skin in every way, i love it. & also the aveeno lotion with sunscreen in it as well. i can just put it on in the morning and if i happen to be outside i won't get burnt & i won't have to worry about putting on an oily greasy sunscreen.

on 8/1/2010 2:31:00 AM

I totally agree with everyone else! This is such a good, soothing moisturizer. Unfortunately, Aveeno tests on animals, which I didn't know when I bought this, so I won't buy this again. A shame, because it works so well.

on 8/1/2010 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This is an amazing lotion for those with sensitive skin and/or eczema. I love the light scent and the fact that it really does moisturize ALL day! I haven't used a single other lotion that compares to this one when it comes to the lasting effects. The oatmeal really is soothing for dry, itchy skin. And to top it off, it has a low rating on EWG, which means that it has no harsh chemicals in it.

on 7/25/2010 9:33:00 PM

Amazing drugstore lotion! I get the giant double pack from Costco.

After a shower, this lotion keeps my skin hydrated and soft

on 7/25/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have eczema and when I used this everyday my eczema and rashes started getting better. It smells great, is lightweight, and for the price (especially from costco's) it's nothing!

on 7/23/2010 8:05:00 PM

I have always always used moisturizers/lotion as I have very dry skin. I have tried so many and I used to think that its best to stick to the ones that have shimmer, scent, etc etc. I don't really remember how I got started using this as it is very simple no frills type but I have been loyal to this lotion for 3 years now. My boyfriend even uses it and has no complaints about it compared to the ones I used to keep telling him to use. As expected every winter my skin reaches extreme dryness but continued use of Aveeno is absolutely great. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking healthy!

on 7/14/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge lotion junkie, and I can officially say that this lotion is definitely on the top of my list. It truly does moisturize my (very dry) skin for 24 hours, and there is nothing better than waking up with smooth skin. It absorbs extremely quickly, and does not leave skin greasy at all! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something that actually does live up to it's expectations. Once again, Aveeno has made my skin happy.