Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

on 8/14/2008 4:46:00 AM

lately i've been on a crusade to finding the best face washing routine and have tried a few different face washes. i tried the neutrogena oil free acne wash...after only using it 3 times i had REALLY REALLY DRY SKIN and i didnt even know i had dry skin! it was so bad that even my oblivious boyfriend noticed. since i'm being anti-wrinkle conscious (19 and still wrinkle free and intend of keeping it at way!) i started to use neutrogena acne and wrinkle exfolient...it was OKAY-GOOD but to harsh to be using everyday. so then i decied to try cetaphil since my boyfriend swears by it but didnt like the fact it doesnt foam up. i still felt un-clean afterwards but since so many people recommended it i decided to buy it anways and then BAM i found this face wash and in my opinion it is just like the cetaphil cleanser. They're both fragrance free and soap free but unlike cetaphil it does foam up like soap and rinses it off clean and leaves u feeling refresh. And my skin was soo soft afterwards!! It was only 3.75 sooooooooooooo CHEAP!! and i love the toner that accompany this cleanser, the refreshing toner!

on 7/10/2008 12:39:00 PM

I have had a really hard time finding a facial cleanser. I admit I had high hopes for this. It didn't burn when I put in on, which was great I thought I had found it, but then after 15 mins after rinsing the burning started. Made my face extremely dry and raw!!! No pimples thank God, but I was in some serious discomfort for about a week. I looked on the back and noticed it had sulfate, so that explains it. So I'm back on the hunt for my HG facial care system.

on 6/23/2008 1:03:00 AM

I like this as a face wash LOVE this as a brush cleanser. As a face wash I feel it is ok it removes makeup is oil free, soap free, its great I only wish it was a tad more quicker at removing eye makeup I find I need to rewash my eye to get it all off I also would like it to foam up a bit more sometimes I feel it is just plain water I am soaping up with.. I must try lathering it up in my palms first and then applying on my face like a pp mentioned.
As a brush cleanser this is excellent it wont dry out your brushes with soap, it doesn't foam up into the bristles like most shampoos, cleanser, or soaps do. Which is great because I hate it when you wash your brushes and rinse them out you always have that annoying left over soap deep inside the bristles and then you have to rinse and rinse and rinse again only to still see some up there and just give up LOL. My next favorite reason why this is an excellent brush cleanser is because it removes ALL makeup from brushes quicker than I have ever seen any other soap I have tried. I use my 187 for liquid foundation I use Revlon Colorstay which tends to stain my brushes and no matter what soap I tried I couldn't get it back to having nice clean white bristles.... this face wash removed all of the stain with only one lathering I was amazed at how well this cleanser works on my brushes.. really clean really fast no leftover soap residue and cheap whats not to love?

on 6/21/2008 11:55:00 PM

This is the cheapest, yet more effective face wash I have ever used. I bought this once and loved it because of how gentle it was. My face felt really clean after every wash, and using it in the morning and at night was something I really looked forward to doing. Once I ran out of this, I decided to try something new...just for the heck of it. My new face wash broke me out and gave me little red dots all over my cheeks! Little background info, I hardly ever get any kind of pimple/zit/etc. I maybe get 1 when I'm on my period. Other than that, I have clear skin. I threw out my new face wash and went to the grocery store to repurchase Olay's Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash. Within 2 washes, my face was back to being its clear self. Loved it! For less than $3.00, I think I'll be sticking to this. It does nothing but wonders.

on 6/20/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years and I love it. I always come back to this cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and soft. I haven't had any problems with irritation or breakouts either. I love how it's fragrance free. It also does well removing makeup, even mascara. It definitely does the job!

on 6/18/2008 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So I have been using this product for less than a week and I already notice a difference. I had tiny bumps on my cheeks and now they are hardly even there! my skin is alot softer and clearer too. I dunno what Olay puts in this cleanser but it's by far one of the best that I've tried. I love the lather, not too soapy and just right. The sensitive skin formula doesn't bother my eyes much either. I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did. Very affordable too, i spent less than 4 bucks at Walmart for it. I'll be using this from now on!

on 6/17/2008 1:41:00 AM

A little goes a long way. A whole tube lasts forever. Great foaming action with a dime sized amount. Skin feels smooth & clean after washing. My only gripe is that it doesn't completely remove waterproof eye make-up.

on 5/8/2008 10:06:00 PM

i bought this along with another Olay cleanser when they were on sale. Needless to say I have not liked either one. lol I thought this one would be ok since it foams which I like and was for sensitive skin. however it doesnt remove make too well and just like the other one doesnt clean like I thought it should. My face doesnt seem clean. Guess Olay products arent for me. Ill just stick with Neutrogena or Purpose. They never give me any problems.

on 5/5/2008 10:25:00 AM

I love this face wash. It is really great for your skin because it is soap free. I am really prone to breakouts, and ever since i started using it, i havent broken out. The product is really consentrated also, so you only need a small amount, aka it will last at least two months. The only reason i didnt give the product a "5" is because it doesnt remove all of my eye makeup.

on 4/18/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff broke my face out. Not only did it break mine out, but my hubby's too. He had been breaking out and finally told me one day he had been using my face wash and thats when we figured out it was this stuff. He NEVER has pimple problems! Sad to say, this got put in the dark closet!