LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm

New Formula (2013): Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Honey (Mel) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , White Chocolate (Sucrose, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Extract) , Dry Whole Milk , Lecithin , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Glycerine , Flavor , Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare) , Fine Oatmeal (Avena sativa) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) , Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , *Limonene

on 1/19/2014 12:32:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! At first I wasn't huge on the smell but I have to say its definitely grown on me. This does work better if your warm the tin up in your hands before applying. I love the fact that it's all natural ands it's super moisturizing. The tin is really cute too. If I haven't just washed my hands I just apply it directly from the tin to my lips. I also love the chocolate whipstick one that LUSH sells. I totally recommend! The only con is that it's a tad expensive but despite what some reviews say you actually get a lot of product. 10g is more than most tins or tubes of other lip balms.

on 1/5/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The packaging seems fine to me. the tin opens smoothly. If you don't feel like using your fingers to apply it, use it like an EOS lip balm where you directly apply it with the tin. It;s definitely better than the EOS ones, those are overrated and tend to feel waxy on my lips. It smells like the mange too massage bar which has peppermint, white chocolate and honey whack makes a yummy combination. I heard they have a new formula so its softer and not so waxy. The only con is that it doesn't last super long but its ok! Im definitely willing to pay the price for this again. This is my new go to lip balm!

on 1/4/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got it in a Christmas gift. It is a good lip balm but not worth the price! There are other products with similar quality cheaper and I don't think it is really hygienic with fingers in the lip balm.

on 12/30/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

it smells really good, but its not the best lip balm I've ever used, not even close. i lick my lips all the time, even with lip balm on, and this lip balm doesn't taste good. its also kind of sticky, it would've been better if it was a stick and the tin is also hard to open.
its very overpriced for such a small quantity

on 12/30/2013 2:02:00 PM

My favorite lip balm from the day I brought it home with me. I love that it has all natural ingredients. It feels lovely on the lips, makes them soft and well moisturized.

on 12/8/2013 9:04:00 AM

This is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot because I use them every day constantly but now I will stay with just this one because it smells amazing and feels great and lasts and doesn't make my lips dry out like others do.

on 11/12/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Whatever the ingredients are in this balm, it is amazing and does wonders for dry lips. I use this after scrubbing with LUSH bubblegum scrub or with water and a towel and it keeps my lips feeling soft all day. I use every morning and every night and just reapply a bit after eating. It actually stays on much longer than Bistex Lip Conditioner. A must have in the winter.

on 11/10/2013 6:58:00 AM

Honestly, I love the smell. Probably the only really noticeably great thing about the product. Its basically a clear lip balm. It sure keeps my lips from drying however the balm is also slightly sticky. The packaging annoys me however. Really, the smell is why I use it, Honey Trap has a sweet candy/honey sort of smell. It is a nice lip balm but its not my favourite.

on 11/10/2013 3:28:00 AM

This really let me down. I put it on and did my night time skin care routine. By the time I was done my lips looked like leather. So I applied if again...and after a few minutes I put on my Lucas Paw Paw ointment. I've had the same experience with Burt's Bees lip balm. Maybe there's something in it my lips not only dislike but HATE. Also the lid on my just falls off. I've heard people have had issues opening theirs, mine won't stay closed.... And it's pricey.... Gunna have to pass on this Lush product.

on 10/19/2013 11:25:00 PM

I had been trying to get my hands on this forever, but every time I go to my LUSH store, it is always sold out. Well on my last trip, about three weeks ago, I finally picked one up, and I completely understand what all the fuss was about.

The lady told me that the formula had recently been changed, making it more of a whipped texture which is perfect (since I have Lip Service, and I rarely use it anymore since it is SO annoying to rub on the product for like a minute and get next to nothing on your finger or lips). Anyway, with the new formula, Honey Trap is so soft and easy to get a perfect amount on your fingers to put on your lips. I love it. It smells lovely and lasts on my lips all night. I wake up in the morning with incredibly soft lips. I will never go back to purchasing another chapstick or lip treatment again, I am addicted. And for the price (7.25 USD) it's a steal!

Popular Lip Treatments