Cover Girl Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

4.2

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

on 10/16/2012 12:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This gives me a gentle rose flush to my cheeks, with some added shimmer. Very soft and gentle color, perfect for when my skin takes on a paler tone in the winter. Always looks natural. Hate the packaging, but what can you do.

on 8/12/2012 5:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love Cover Girl. I have been using this blush for 25 years at least. I have not a single complaint. For those who care about such things, Cover Girl is a classic American company that still makes its products here in Maryland.

on 8/5/2012 10:44:00 PM

Perfect dupe for Lancome. I wear this with Rimmel Exxagerate eyeliner in Sable and Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick. Perfect combo.

on 8/5/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color. Looks a bit bland in the compact, but it gives me the most natural, peachy glow. My boyfriend asked me if I had done something different and said I looked radiant! He never gives compliments!

Will be buying again.

on 3/26/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I never thought about trying this blush before, since it may not look super-exciting in the package. But then, I figured for $5, why not. As it turns out, this gives me a gorgeous, healthy, peachy-pink flush. It looks fantastic on me. I am (probably) about an NC 30 and I was using the Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk before getting this, Rose Silk is pretty but I think that of the two, the Soft Mink looks better on me. Soft Mink just gives my skin a pretty, healthy, peachy-pink flush, does not look overdone, just looks fantastic. I can see this looking pretty on everyone. I wish I had tried this sooner, it is so gorgeous! EDIT: I have repurchased this, and been wearing this daily and it's now my everyday go-to blush. I love it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Out of all the three Classic Color blushes I own, this is probably my favorite. Soft Mink is a beautiful peachy-gold sort of color with small shimmers. It has a frosty finish and a highly metallic sheen. This blush has the best texture I have seen in the Classic Color line (as compared to Iced Plum and Rose Silk) and also the strongest pigment/color pay-off. It's quite easy to overload with this product, so know that a little goes a long way.

On my skin-tone, though, Soft Mink is definitely too light to use as a blush. Coupled with the high frost effect, it makes my skin look extremely ashy and unnatural. If I ever do use it, it's a light dusting intended for highlighting. [EDIT: Does not work well as a highlight either. This color is completely useless for darker skintones.] I would probably not repurchase this myself, but that's mainly because I don't see myself getting through the one I have.

on 9/12/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Soft mink is a soft peachy pink with shimmer. This is perfect for a natural look for weekends and casual occasions. . This can also be layered over a brighter color to tone it down and add some sheen. This blush is very light, it would really be hard to look like a clown with this product.

I love that Noxzema Cover Girl smell. It reminds me of when I was a lttle girl, sitting on the bathtub watching my mom apply her makeup. I thought it was just magical what a few pots and brushes could dol

I will always have this is my collection. Hope they never stop making it.

on 6/25/2011 5:51:00 PM

Great blush for the summer time. It's shimmery and not too bright. To me it's a highlighter, blush, and bronzer all in one.

on 5/27/2011 7:01:00 AM

This is my favorite blush. I use it everyday. I've had this for awhile, but I was cleaning out my makeup drawer and found this. I can't believe I wasn't using it before! It's kind of a peachy color with a gold undertone and gold shimmer. It's just beautiful. I hope this is never discontinued.

on 3/11/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've had this blush for quite sometime, and I do use it quite often. It gives a great natural look. I dont really know how to describe the color well .. Maybe a little peachy...? I'm not good at describing anything, but it's Really pretty. I love it [: