Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

3.6

INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%. INACTIVE: WATER, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MENTHOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1.

on 9/29/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love!!! I keep this in my shower so only use once a day. I wouldn't really call it a scrub. I don't use this to exfoliate. It's so gentle! I use this at the very end of my shower so my pores are nice and open. It feels amazing and silky and tingly when you rub it on and after you wash it off your skin feels so invigorated and clean. I have noticed a reduction in my acne and redness since using this. It does just what it's meant to, unclog your pores. Plus it's cheap as chips! Why wouldn't you try it? Works for me. Will continue to use as my shower scrub.

on 9/29/2013 12:47:00 PM

I love the fresh revitalized squeaky clean feeling this gives my face after I use it! I'm not sure if it does anything for acne because I don't use it regularly.

on 9/23/2013 12:49:00 AM

this sucks and did nothing for my acne, never mind "unclogging pores"
do not buy

on 9/10/2013 1:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my first drugstore exfoliator in at least a dozen years, so I purchased a 1 oz. travel size first. It came in a blue and white tube. I should also mention that I do not have acne, but do have very stubborn blackheads on my nose. What I like about this exfoliator is that it is mild enough to be used frequently, as opposed to others that can be used 2-3 times per week. I find that the more frequent use helps keep my blackheads at bay a lot better. The beads of the Biore exfoliator are considerably bigger than the other ones I have tried; it is not as luxurious either. That said, it leaves my skin softer and brighter, and most importantly, deals with the blackheads, so I am happy with it. I have already repurchased.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product along with the Acne Clearing Scrub at CVS on a BOGO deal. There was also a coupon attached to one of them. Firstly, I do not suffer from acne. I get an occasional breakout due to poor diet, exercise, and heavy makeup and hair product use. Therefore, I figure a super cleanser is the way to go.

I liked this product a lot for a few reasons. Firstly, it did its job. I felt it cleaned my skin very thoroughly. It's a bit of a thick crème with exfoliating beads in it, so it does take a few rinses to wash off (I noticed another review mentioned this.). I wash my face on average about twice daily. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I did not find it to be irritating, although I do not have particularly sensitive skin. The tube lasted approximately two months or so. I'm not running out to buy another one, but I would definitely pick some up if I came across it again for a good price. (Average cost without sale is about $7ish.)

The only negative I thought was the smell. It smells like chemicals and clay. After a few weeks I did get used to it and it did not bother me anymore. But at first it was pretty gross.

Overall, it's a pretty decent product! Would buy again for sure.

on 8/28/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic scrub!!!! I use it every day with no problem at all. It helps with my acne, it won't completely clear it up but it gets it so close that I really can't complain. You do need to moisturize after it because it will leave your skin feeling a little tight but thats a small price to pay for clear skin! It is a scrub but the beads in it seem to be rounded so maybe that's why its not so harsh. The price is great, like 8 dollars or something. The only reason why I took a lip off of it was because the beads are difficult to get off. Nothing horrible but just enough to notice.

on 8/19/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the newer pore unclogging scrub in the blue and white tube. I didn't know it had 2% salicylic acid or else I would have not bought this. I cannot use products with salicylic acid in them. It does not help my skin yet instead I get oily skin and acne. It has been two days since I've used this and I'm still getting the pimples under wraps. So upset I didn't catch that. I'll be throwing this away and never using it again.

on 8/1/2013 2:13:00 AM

I was pretty disappointed with this scrub especially after seeing the generally good reviews it had. I did not see this product doing anything for my skin besides leaving it dry and tight. I tried it a few more times to make sure and give it a fair try but I could not wait to get back to my nuetrogena cream wash! Was hoping this would work and usually I finish a product if I paid for it before I buy another one but this is one that I did not want to keep putting on my face :/

on 7/26/2013 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this out of frustration that my previous cleanser/scrub was just not doing the job. Previously I had been using St.Ives Green Tea Scrub. And even though it was a very fine and gentle scrub, I found it to not really purge my skin of blackheads and bumps. I don't have acne, I just get the occasional breakout, but I have acne scarring, and I have clogged pores (blackheads, little skin colored bumps/closed comedones) and you can't see them unless you're up close, but my skin NEVER was smooth, always felt bumpy/rough.

I've been using this pore unclogging scrub for .. 3 days now? I ONLY USE IT IN THE MORNINGS (I use Noxzema's Triple Action Anti-bacterial cleanser at night- it melts makeup off) and let me tell you... Biore finally made a good SLS-free scrub!! My skin is almost completely smooth, makeup looks better on, my scars arent' as noticeable anymore cause their not surrounded by bumps, and my cheek blackheads are disappearing! I will continue to use this for another 3 months and see if it clears me uo completely! Only reason I'm not giving it a 5/5 is because i've only used it like 3 times.

on 7/2/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a teenager with moderate acne but I've been breaking out like crazy lately. My face was irritated, itchy, bumps were popping out of nowhere! I had stopped using this because I had bought another cleaner. I went back to it because I remembered how clear it made my skin. I used for about 2 nights are saw results already! This feels good, its creamy, not too drying, and its a scrub! I don't feel like my face is clean unless I'm using a scrub. I will buy this over and over again until I die! Even when my acne is cleared, I will still use this for a scrub and the feel. This got rid of my stubborn blackheads in my nose too! I love this! My is clearing wonderfully and I just ordered a Clarisonic so I'll see clear skin in no time. :)

Popular Scrubs