Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 7/11/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This stuff is fantastic!! The smallest amount removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara with little effort.

on 6/2/2014 4:31:00 AM

This is the priciest makeup remover I ever purchased but this is good stuff. It removed my eye makeup (tightlining eyeliner and mascara) completely and it does not sting my eyes. I hope it does not give me millia seeds though.

on 4/16/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it! I have a very sensitive skin so I'm sensitive to some makeup products. Clinique are well known for products for sensitive skin. This makeup remover is the best. No matter what make you had on (waterproof, or not) it takes it off instantly. Using it for so many years. Can't imagine myself without it. Usually buying it when there is discount.

After running out of Bi-facial, I realized I had a mini bottle of this and thought I'd use it only that night until I bought another eye makeup remover. This baby works better than L'ancome! Their eye makeup remover is great too, but there are similar products that cost a lot less. This removes my mascara and eyeliner so much more easily. Some people may not like how oily this is, but if it's the most effective eye makeup remover I've ever tried. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is practical, does not irritate my eyes at all. + The only downside is the price.

on 3/15/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As I've tried other eye makeup removers I appreciate this one more and more!

As other reviews say it's best to saturate a cotton pad and let it sit on the eye area for a few seconds and then wipe off, you will go through this rather quickly if you do fullb face makeup, but loads better than many ds makeup removers that I've tried.

on 3/9/2014 10:22:00 AM

Gentle and does its job well. Doesn't leave an oily film on the eyes after using it. However the dispensing hole is too big, causing wastage sometimes. It's a bit pricey for a makeup remover but it is a good quality product I would say.

on 3/2/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am disappointed by this product. I was on holidays in January and needed a makeup remover for my waterproof mascara.
I need a lot of this and have to rub too long to remove my mascara. After the job is done my eyes become a bit irritated by the oils that stay in and near my eyes, even the next morning.
I am sure there are better and cheaper waterproof eye makeup removers on the market.

on 2/27/2014 10:31:00 PM

I love it. It does its job perfectly & it suits my dry/sensitive skin also. Gentel with the eyes, formula works really well for waterproof makeup as well so ... what more can i say? It does exactly what it says.

Personally im extreamly happy with it and i am sticking with it. I tried others along the way but i just keep on going back to this.

on 2/15/2014 9:58:00 AM

I got this makeup remover in one of the clinique gift bags and I absolutely love it. The problem is the price. I haven't used any other makeup removers that have worked as well but any oil/water based formula should work the same. I'm sad that the price is so high, but the product really does work. YOU NEED THE OIL TO GET THAT STUFF OFF! I wear waterproof makeup on a daily basis because my eyes water and I have little stubby eyelashes that point down and this really gets off everything. If you want to spend the money I would recommend but I heard maybelinne, nyx and neutrogena all have dupes so I don't see why I will even bother spending $30 on makeup remover. I would rather struggle to get my makeup off with something else than waste my money on that to be honest. It's a great product and it's a great company and I like what they stand for but for a makeup remover, the price is just kinda ridiculous in my opinion