OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 10/16/2011 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like drip dry, but I really just wanted to talk about opi polishes in general. I don't see what all the hype is about, opi so expensive, it goes on really thick, they end up getting lumpy and dried up around the top sometimes (not always). I am training to be a beauty therapist, we use opi, I have so much trouble. Revlon polish is the go for me!

on 10/14/2011 1:08:00 PM

Great product, makes my manicure last so much longer and prevents chipping! It's expensive and I just bought the knock off version from OPI sold at Target, their Nicole for OPI which is half the price of this. Will compare the 2 and let you know which I like better.

on 10/14/2011 10:29:00 AM

Expensive but worth it. It dries your nail polish quickly and also it's oily so it nourishes your cuticles too. I wouldn't paint my nails without it!

on 10/3/2011 9:27:00 AM

IMO, this is kinda expensive for silicone's....but whatcha gonna do! It works!
Though, not as fast as a fast dry top coat....not even close really.
But I do like to add a drop or 2 over my Poshe Fast Dry. Because not only do the silicone's help speed up dry time........this also has the added benefits of Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
(Unlike Essie's Quick E which just has silicone's!
Oh, and don't buy Essie Instant dry Oil......its actually only Mineral Oil with a perfume!!! So, if you like it, then just go buy a bottle of Mineral Oil at the dollar store. Crazy, I know....right!)

The only sucky thing is that the dropper sux!
It is impossible to get the last bit of oil out with the dropper!
So, I have to put some on my finger then dab or just pour the rest of it into a new bottle. But, OPI needs to fix this and make the dropper longer!!! You don't get that much as it is....so its bull crap really! ;)

I love this product. I can't do my nails without it. It is expensive but SO worth it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, it makes my nails dry really fast and I can't paint my nails without it now! The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it does leave my nails feeling greasy for a few days, it doesn't really bother me but it may bother other people. I also find it a little overpriced but i found it on sale for about $8 which I think is reasonable since I have only had it for a couple months and am already done half the bottle.

on 8/17/2011 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Does not dry quickly at all... Seche vite and Essie good to go is so much better, a pointless product. Also leave an oily feel after.

on 8/16/2011 7:03:00 PM

I love this product! because of it I fix my nails often. it's great for nail art since you don't have a brush to smudge all your hard work. the only thing is that it does not dry as fast is the product claim, it does help it dry faster BUT I wouldn't do too much for at list 10 min. over all I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

on 8/2/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product very much. I think it works much much better than the spray one. It doens't leave my nails feeling greasy, like the Sally Hanson one does, and it completly dries my nail polish.

on 7/14/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product is true to its claim. Dry to the touch after a minute and fully dry after 7 minutes. I use Sally Hansen base coat, 2 coats of OPI nail polish and 1 coat of Seche Vite. Then two drops of OPI dry per nail. I touched my finger after a minute, it was dry. And I waited additional 6 minutes before I went to bed. And when I wake up, no smudges! Great product. I will definitely purchase again!

Top Rated OPI Products