Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2009 10:18:00 PM

Yet another great liner from Rimmel. It is longlasting and very cheap. The shade is a medium coral with hints of peach. This liner has a lot of pigment so can be kind of intense on fair skin unless smudged and lightened up with a beige lip gloss. This shade would look great on warm medium to dark skin tones.

on 7/22/2009 5:38:00 PM

This lipline is fantastric. It is very long wearing. The clor is a coralish rose/peach. It goes well with a lot of different lipstick colors.

on 7/2/2009 3:23:00 PM

i usually dont buy light colour lip liners, but then i needed some good colour for my peach or pink glosses and lipsticks, and after reading reviews here, i thought of giving it a try, and wowww now i like to use only this one as it defines and its not over powering colour , goes well with my peach lippies and it is so soft , i applied this once with covering my whole lips and then applying revlon's "SHINE CITY" gloss (one of the fav. of kimora lee , she always keeps this gloss in her bag)
love this and also recommends....

on 6/30/2009 4:35:00 AM

I buy this lipliner all the time, and wear it constantly. It's a perfect natural colour that just goes with everything and is great quality for the price.

Love love love it!

on 6/6/2009 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Fabulous lip liner--much better than many of the expensive lip liners that I have purchased in the past. The color is just about perfect and goes well with ALL of my pink lipsticks.

on 4/13/2009 3:37:00 AM

This is the perfect pinky lip liner, I'm also convinced that it makes my teeth appear whiter. For the price (dirt cheap) this is comparable to higher end brands. It glides on easily without dragging on your lips, I normally apply a lip gloss on top eg. Nude Lustre by Revlon,and the combo looks great, it also has excellent staying power, at least 2-3 hours if I don't eat anything greasy. I'm very impressed with most of the Rimmel products in general, especially when you consider how reasonably priced the whole line is. This liner does need sharpening, but that's no biggie considering the price and I can certainly live with that minor inconvenience.

Can't believe how much I love this super cheap lip pencil. The color is very wearable with so many colors. I had no trouble sharpening it! Shocker! Hate pencils that have to be sharpened. This was a gift and a great one! Nice quality pencil for the price!

on 10/22/2008 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i really hate this stuff it dont come out on my lips

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice medium rose color that is brown based. Imo, it's much nicer than the color "spice," which has too much orange. The quality of the pencil is good, especially considering the price.

on 6/28/2008 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I've repurchased this repeatedly. HG status~there's a Wild Clover lip pencil in every makeup bag I own. Perfect lipliner for just about any shade it's paired with. Often on sale or BOGOF but very inexpensive even if it's not.

Popular Lip Liners